Pit Supreme Leader Snoke, Rey, Kylo Ren and the highly trained Elite Praetorian Guards against each other in LEGO® Star Wars 75216 Snoke’s Throne Room! Taken from the exciting scene from Star Wars: The Last Jedi, this LEGO Star Wars set features Snoke's star destroyer throne room with rotating throne, knob-activated turning doorway and moving floor functions, plus hidden compartments to store Snoke's treasures and weapons, and 5 LEGO minifigures.
- Includes 5 LEGO® minifigures: Rey, Kylo Ren, Supreme Leader Snoke and 2 Elite Praetorian Guards.
- Features Snoke’s rotating throne with hidden compartment underneath, 2 weapon compartments, and knob-activated rotating doorway and moving floor functions.
- Weapons include Rey's Lightsaber, Kylo Ren's Lightsaber and the guards' double-handed bladed staff and convertible whip staff.
- Accessory elements include a whip attachment for the guard's rod weapon.
- Pull the knob to make-believe Snoke uses his dark powers to pull Rey closer to him!
- Recreate intense battle action from the Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie.
- Measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 10” (26cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 7th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Iconic Set; Expensive6146maddox | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one a lot of people have been waiting a while for. Snoke’s throne room scene was one of the most iconic scenes from Last Jedi, and it’s awesome that LEGO gave the people what they wanted. The set was a fun build and the new Praetorian Guards are outstanding! The Praetorian Guards basically make this set, but this is also a more affordable way to get Snoke and this particular version of Rey without having to buy the more expensive First Order Star Destroyer and First Order Assault Walker sets. Additionally, the playability is good with the elevator, Snoke’s rotatable throne, and the sliding floor piece to mimic Snoke pulling Rey towards him with the force. The problems with this set? Not many. But the most noticeable is the price. $69.99 seems a bit expensive for a set under 500 pieces which means the price per part is around $0.14. Despite the fact you get some great minifigures, it does seem a bit too pricey. Lastly, though I love the Praetorian Guards there are three different helmet variations they appear with in the movie. This set only provides one helmet variation. It would have been nice if the second guard had one of the other two helmet variations. My verdict: it’s a great set with awesome minifigures and a fair amount of playability but that $69.99 price tag is hard to ignore. I’d only recommend getting this set if you were a huge fan of Last Jedi or if you just feel you can’t pass up these awesome Praetorian Guard minifigures.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Snoke's Throne Room
- October 25th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0I love but some expensiveSemih60 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!It's good, but it's a little expensive. I bought it in 350 liras. First of all there are 2 protection and the same protections. field is played little hard. Snoke is nice. If I weren't a Star Wars fan, I wouldn't have bought it...Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Snoke's Throne Room
- October 6th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great if combined with Battle PacksChiefAgileFerret | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOn it's own, the Throne Room isn't great value at £65. There are some neat features, like the curving columns and the detail on Snoke's throne, as well as the moving floor that lets you pull Rey towards Snoke. But it's also very expensive considering the amount of pieces, and there are all sorts of little niggles, like you can't fit both Rey and Kylo in the lift, a gap opens up when you pull the floor forward, and there are only two Elite Praetorian Guards, when in the film there were eight. But. BUT. I picked up both the Throne Room and two Elite Praetorian Guard Battle Packs in the sale for a total of £65, and when combined together, they make this set great. I used the pieces from the Battle Packs to extend the floor of the throne room and add spinning discs so the guards can fight with Rey and Kylo (see pic), and I also added weapon racks to the sides. With a bit of tinkering like this, the set is brilliant fun - and my son loves flipping the guards into the air using the little flip switch that's included near to the throne. So on its own I probably wouldn't recommend the Throne Room, but if you can take the time to work out how to combine it with the Battle Packs - and you can buy them all at a discounted price - then it's definitely a great set to add to your collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Snoke's Throne Room
- April 2nd, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Not worth the moneyAustinP | 19-24Purchased for: SelfShort and simple - The set is about $20-$30 overpriced. Set is extremely lack-luster and the new Praetorian guards don't even come close to making it worth it. I am a huge fan of Lego, I'll always show my love, but you gotta be honest when something falls short as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Snoke's Throne Room