Track down fugitives with legendary bounty hunter, Boba Fett™ aboard the powerful Slave I! This exclusive LEGO® Star Wars™ model features a rotating cockpit and wings for flight and landing mode, plus dual shooters and hidden blasters to repel attackers. Reenact the capture of Han Solo™ in Star Wars™: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back and take off from Bespin with the carbonite-imprisoned Rebel hero in the cargo hold. Attach the stand to display this iconic ship in characteristic upright flight. Includes 4 minifigures with weapons: Boba Fett™, Bespin Guard™, Stormtrooper™ and Han Solo™.
- Build the ship of the legendary bounty hunter Boba Fett
- Featured in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Includes Boba Fett, Bespin Guard, Stormtrooper, Han Solo and Han Solo in carbonite
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 7” high, 17” long and 14” wide in landing mode
- 1996 pieces – For boys and girls ages 14 years old and up
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- April 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic!JuhoAJ | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this kit for myself during a work trip to Canada, where I got my first chance to visit an actual Lego store. A hand to all the sales people at the Lego store in Toronto's Sherway Gardens! I recently got back in to Lego after a long hiatus, having bought my last kits back in 1999 when the first Star Wars sets came out. This year with the new movie I got back into it and haven't looked back since. Getting the Slave 1 was a no-brainer as this is one of my all time favorite SW ships and I wanted to get the best there is, which this UCS model depicts. It's very detailed and an extremely enjoyable build and fantastic minifigures! I built mine spread out over maybe 6-7 nights, so it was a nice slow build. The only downside is that once you go big like this kit, you're not drawn to the small stuff anymore. This is also definitely not a play kit, as it's very big and the construction is a bit fiddly when it comes to some of the details like the underside engines and parts of the red "skirt" around the ship.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Slave I
- August 16th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0What a birthday present!!Reacher68 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!My 18 year old bought me this and I was blown away. She said I lit up like a 10 year old when I saw it so she had to get it. I had a great time building this! I like the building techniques and the evolution of the build. It's so much bigger than I thought it would be. I had the dimensions of course, but you really have to see it in person. I'd recommend it to any Star Wars or Lego fan.Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Slave I
- February 20th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice Piece of Iron ya got there Boba...Chadwick | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!I was never a Fan of the Slave one mainly because I thought it looked like something I would use to clean my car with-lol XD Plus episode 6 didn't do Boba Fett any favors...(I'm still wondering how the writers of episode 6 sleep at night) Anyways...Boba Fett and his Slave One really shine in Empire of episode 5 and to this date it's one of the most dramatic and beautiful films ever produced. That being said..I am SO GLAD Lego did such a great Job on this Set! If you are on the Fence like I was...I can tell you it's one of those builds you will Really appreciate and wonder why you even thought twice. I'm not Sure how long it will be around till retirement...but if I were a betting man I'd say soon with all the set changes through May 4th and episode 8 around the corner, but I digress...you never know...however, I for one was not going to miss out. I Definitely recommend this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Slave I
- August 15th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super fun and amazing!Aden | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was super cool! One of the best sets i've gotten in a long time. One part that really stood out was how the top connects to the bottom, and how the technic pieces are all angled in different directions to achieve that slight slope on top. I really like that they made an exclusive cockpit piece for this, because I think it matches the ships profile. I also like how you build the bottom red part in two pieces, and they connect with the rest of the ship. The stand was interesting to build because how the technic pieces fit into one another. I also didn't know how the two pieces jutting out was going to hold up this colossal set, because it is all the way at the bottom, but it did! A few complaints I have are that when you set the ship on it's stand, it covers the plaque a little bit. Also, the wings get stuck sometimes when I try to turn it, but it might be something that I messed up. I really liked this set. Like I mentioned earlier, this set is HUGE. I almost didn't have enough room to build it on my table. When I finished it, I was kind of disappointed, because it was so much fun to make. Happy building!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Slave I