Service StationService Station3.8520.
Join in the everyday automotive adventures in LEGO® City, featuring a set with 2 different building possibilities: a service station with lift, mail stand and separate wash station with brushes, or a gas station with sign, pumps with hoses and a kiosk, as well as possibilities for 6 different vehicles and a bicycle. Includes 4 minifigures.
- Build your own Service Station, featuring instructions for two builds: a gas station with sign, pumps and kiosk or a service station with lift, mail stand and separate wash station!
- Includes building ideas for six different vehicles
- Includes five minfigures: a station attendant, two mechanics, tow truck driver and a female customer
- LEGO City toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Service station measures over 4” high, 7” wide and 11” deep. Car wash measures over 3” high, 4” wide and 2” deep
- 515 pieces – For boys and girls ages 7 to 12
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 1 yearAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good few short comings, glad Logo producedLegoDad8868 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Writing this review if you are on the fence about getting this for your kids. Not including price (its expense) you can make your own mind up on that one. Pros: Nice for lego to offer a service station Looks good, like Octan colors Lot of stuff to play with Easy to build Fits on one 32 by 32 base plate Cons: Tow truck is smaller than the car provided Inside building play area is only 4 studs deep Pizza shop is literally 2 chairs, a table and a tile with a pizza on it. Only 4 mini figs, no pizza shop worker. We are planning the following modification to our set. Expanding the building play area from 4 studs to 8 studs deep. As there is so little supplied for the pizza shop, we are going to delete it and make this area ether more of a convince store or vehicle service area. Will move the chairs and table out side so mini figs have a place to eat. Recommendation to Lego: Idea of the set is great. If you provide a similar set in the future recommend the following: Make the building deeper. Add some hoses and accessories on the side of the building to add air to tires, vacuum, etc. Instead if a pizza shop, have a small service area with tools, tires, etc. Feel these would kids more play value. To keep price down would delete the road tiles and street cleaner. While both are nice, feel more play value with suggestions above.August 21, 2017Jonathan, Consumer Service Specialist, LEGO® Consumer ServicesWhat a creative way to customize this Service station! It is always great to hear what our fans like, because it varies from person to person. You really enjoyed the idea of the pizza shop, and how great is it to expand that, as well as provide outdoor seating. You are taking the building experience to the next level, and you are inspiring others to be creative as well! This is definitely the kind of set I could see many people altering to match with a section they can relate too. The possibilities are endless!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?45Service Station
- in about 1 yearAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Had to try it at least once!NfCKitten | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo a few months back my partner and I decided to put a whole bunch of Lego on Lay-by and while choosing what we wanted, we decided to get this one, but, as we had watched a Nerd³ Video on it and I think he mentioned something about getting two and inverting one so you can have one big building... So... we did... We just finished building it and I thought, why not, I love Lego... maybe a little too much, so why not write a review! Now I sort of agree with the other people saying it's not worth the price tag... but I can get over that as it was an interesting build (You know, with the whole inverted thing and all...) and I think the end product looks pretty good! So for me, I think it was worth it... sort of... and if you need a service station... that's what this is... and it some some pretty cool things like the electric car bit... But anywho, that's my thoughts on it!
Response from LEGO SHOPApril 19, 2017Allison - Consumer Services Specialist , Consumer ServicesThank you for your awesome review. We always love when our customers and fan use their creative thinking when building and playing with our sets. It was very genius to put two of the same set together to make a bigger Service Station, also thank you for sharing your pictures with us. We will be sure to pass along your review and comments to our City Team. Hearing what our fans have to say only makes a better company. Thank you again for your review.Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Service Station
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice set, but a little issue with the roofBVG9Volt | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very good petrol station, useful in the city, on a highway, or an other location with a lot of traffic. I built the 1st version (without the carwash). I like the shop, the petrol station and especially the charging point (for bikes or cars). The street sweeper, the pickup tow truck and the dark red car are some nice extra's. But their is an issue. The roof of the petrol station might be (at least) 2 briks higher. Some higher vehicles (like camper 60057, truck of set 10244) hit the the roof when you don't raise the roof with at least 2 briks. The same applies for my double-decker buses. Otherwise I changed the pipes with chords to have a longer range. I used the chord of set 2000141 Pros (speaking about model 1) - model is 2-in-1, you can choose which one you want to build. - petrol station and shop - charging point for cars, bike or other electric vehicles - street weeper - beautiful dark red car with 2 seats - red (electric) bike Cons (speaking about model 1) - roof of petrol station is too low. -pipes might chords like used for electric wire of the charging point for longer range. 9/10Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Service Station
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not Exactly What I Expected..legomaniac2418 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing a long time city collector and large-scale city builder, I was extremely excited to finally hear that Lego was releasing a new gas station after so many years. My first impressions of the set overall was that the vehicles and the service station shop were designed very well. The new car tires that Lego has started to use in the city line look fantastic and are a nice touch to the overall look of the cars. In addition, the details on the mini figures are outstanding and the new Octan torsos are great. In addition, the addition of the electric fuel pump is a great touch that adds a lot of playability and a modern feel to the whole station. While I feel there is so much detail in this area, the pump awning/covering however is an absolute eyesore when when compared to older Gas n Wash Express (for those who remember). In addition, the standalone price sign looks like an afterthought when It should be a prominent part of the overall structure. Besides that, the addition of a second set of instruction for a completely different build is a fantastic addition that i wish Lego did in more of its sets. Unfortunately, it seems that Lego has once again decided to raise its prices, as its initial price tag greatly hurts my desire to recommend it for new builders. However, if you can get over the price and a few design eyesores, this is a fantastic set with a great amount of playabitity and an overall great addition to anyone's city.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Service Station