Be part of the brave crew of the LEGO® City coast guard in the Sea Rescue Plane, featuring spinning propellers, an opening cockpit, lowering back ramp and space for the included rescue water scooter, plus a rescue raft and rescue light. Includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a rescue plane pilot and a sailor.
- Features a rescue plane with spinning rotors, pontoons, opening minifigure cockpit, back ramp that lowers with space inside the plane for the included 2-minifigure rescue water scooter.
- Also includes a rescue raft with space for a minifigure.
- Spin the rotors to take off and head out to search for the missing sailor.
- Pretend to shine the rescue light from the raft to catch the pilot’s attention in the plane.
- Land the plane, open the back hatch and hop on the water scooter to rescue the stranded sailor.
- Includes a rescue light accessory element.
- Rescue plane measures over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide.
- Rescue raft measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Rescue water scooter measures over 2” (6cm) long, 1” (3cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high.
- July 21st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's a good set for beginners (like me) it's fun to with play too so basically i love the setPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sea Rescue Plane
- September 10th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Easy to build but difficult to keep togetherPurchased for: SonBought this set for my five-year-old son. It was easy enough to assemble that he did most of the work with minimal assistance. But he builds Legos to play with them instead of display. Most of the City sets are durable enough to him to play with but this plane loses its wings every time he touches them. Looks very nice but not one of our favorite sets due to the fragility of the wing structure.September 12, 2017Jordan, Consumer ServicesIt is great to hear how your son plays with his LEGO sets. I hope that I can provide a bit of assistance in enjoying this set a bit more. Based on your description I believe your airplane is built incorrectly or perhaps not all of the piece have been put back on after a few of its falls. When built correctly you can actually hold the plane by its wing and shake it pretty hard without any issues. With this being a small set, I would recommend rebuilding this set with your son and seeing if it can hold up to his play a little bit better.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Sea Rescue Plane
- June 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love itLilpreke |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonVerry nice. Easy to play with. Will buy more of legoPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sea Rescue Plane
- June 13th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0awesome lego set to play with and show case it.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI is a awesome set very god priced and good to play with very little time to build around 3 minutes and i finish the set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sea Rescue Plane