Enjoy the magic of Christmas with Santa's Workshop, a festive addition to the LEGO® Winter Village Series! Gather your family around the Christmas tree to build this enchanting winter wonderland. Help the elves make the toys, feed the reindeer and help Santa load up his magical sleigh. Santa's wife has baked cookies and the clock tower shows it's nearly time for Santa to deliver the presents—all at the most wonderful time of the year! Includes 6 minifigures: Santa with red gift sack, Mrs. Clauswith cookie tray and 4 elves with pointy ears and hats.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Santa with red gift sack, Mrs. Claus with cookie tray and 4 elves with pointy ears and hats
- Features beautiful sleigh with red and gold detail and dark green padding, 4 reindeer and a baby reindeer, building with detailed interior, clock tower and Christmas tree
- Building features stained glass window and Christmas lights on roof
- Accessories include: 4 wrapped presents in assorted sizes and 4 toys including a blue classic spaceship, yellow car and a pink wand
- Also includes North Pole sign, Santa's Workshop sign and a summer holiday picture of Santa and his wife
- Gather everyone around the Christmas tree!
- Help Santa take off in his sleigh!
- Family dual-building experience: includes separate brick sets with instructions for adults and children aged 8 and over
- Santa's Workshop measures over 6” (16cm) high, 3” (8cm) deep and 9” (24cm) wide
- December 6th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Absolutely adorable!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe bought this as a Christmas gift for the whole family to enjoy, and boy, did we ever! It was challenging, but still a lot of fun to assemble. The detail is astounding, from the baby reindeer (we used the extra red ball to make him Rudolph) to the string of Christmas lights - Santa's chair even swivels and reclines - how cool is that?! My husband, six-year old son, and I all had a great time putting this together, and we're all looking forward to next year. I would highly recommend this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Santa's Workshop
- December 3rd, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Santa's Workshop, A Creator's Wonderland.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have never had an opportunity to buy any of the other Christmas Village sets' in the past, and it saddens me to say that. But this year I wanted to buy this set ever since I heard about it. Bought it on Black Friday, and got all the great deals with it as bonus! This set is a wonderful piece!! Mini-figures: Santa is an amazing piece, and re-printed compared to the mini-figure series Santa. Mrs. Claus was so well done with her design and double side face. The elf's all are fun tiny figures, adding the mini-figure series elf makes me laugh cause now I made him look like Buddy the Elf. Sleigh and Reindeer: The Sleigh was a unique build, and with how it was put together it made sense to have a bottom base to support the sleigh. The Reindeer was another interesting part. Interesting build, but I will be honest that I was a bit surprised that they weren't molded figures (like horses, dogs, etc) But it was a fun, unique build. Santa's Workshop: Reading everyone else's reviews, I agreed on a lot and laughed a bit. In my personal experience with it, the only real flaw I have with it is the 'compact space' of it all. The ladder is in an odd spot, and doesn't hold well on the one element clip. Santa's studies feels a bit again, 'compact'. One thing that would be nice is if Mrs. Claus had a kitchen to bake her cookies and candy canes'. However, that's what makes this set an amazing piece to me. In my perspective this set was made amazingly by the LEGO Creators, to get us started on something that can be more than what it is. As far as my concern is, we could be getting more LEGO Christmas Village sets that can be add on pieces to Santa's Workshop in the future. But in the present time we have no clue if that's a possibility, I have been using Lego Digital Designer to modify the same set and have been creating ways to make the set to my perspective. Theirs always a way to obtain elements' needed to expand this set, but in my personal opinion i wish LEGO's 'Pick-a-Brick' had more element varieties available to buy. This way it would make it easier to not only prove my point, but allow me to build my other creations. Conclusion: The price for this set was perfect for what it is, and that this set has a productive possibility of expanding the creativity level for fellow Master Builders to make it to their perspectives. This is my first LEGO Creator's set next to the free giveaways I got from this years line. And I look forward to seeing what may become of next years Holiday theme sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 days 3 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Santa's Workshop
- November 18th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really well doneBradis86 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy wife and I love how organised all of the Lego sets are. We have bought a few sets this year & put them together so it's like a little Christmas Village. This is the only set we have received where a few of the pieces were not in a bag, specifically the rails for the reindeer's. It wasn't hard for us to work out what they were for. There was delayed shipping because there was none ready to ship but it did ship a few days earlier than expected which was great. Sometimes it's hard to tell what colors some of the pieces are or if they're meant to be transparent or not, but when you look at what you've got and what you've got to build it's not hard to work out. We love the little extra pieces, we made a few extra flowers, presents & gave another figurine a beard etc. Because we want to have these as a display & not just to play with and pack up we bought the grey boards to set them on. Some of the pieces that are not completely square do not line up 100% (like the toy maker machine) but in most cases we can lock down one part & that works fine.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Santa's Workshop
- September 28th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Makes Christmas FunI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for myself because my son was losing interest in LEGO building. I found that I rather enjoy building expert level items when I built the Death Star in 3 days. I love love Christmas themed LEGO sets. I have other Christmas sets that I add to when I set up my display for Christmas.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Santa's Workshop