Monkie Kid’s Underwater Journey gift with LEGO® Monkie Kid™ and/or NINJAGO® purchase over $40, valid 1/10-1/27 while supplies last.*Learn more
Crash into the S.O.G. Headquarters with the Lloyd Spinjitzu spinner and claim the Oni Mask of Hatred, with this action-packed LEGO® NINJAGO® set. The dojo features spinning weapons, movable sides and an Oni Bike to attack the spinner. Unleash the spinner to knock over rivals or the ATM and to smash through the dojo entrance to release the Oni Mask of Hatred element. This building toy also has 5 minifigures, including Zane as his undercover persona, Snake Jaguar.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Lloyd, Snake Jaguar, Ultra Violet, Nails and Skip Vicious.
- S.O.G. Headquarters features movable sides for action play, an explode-function entrance with the Oni Mask of Hatred element and a ramp, spinning blade, spinning wheel with an attachment point for a minifigure, spinning hammers, ATM, ‘Sons of Garmadon' sign element, and a bike workshop with an Oni Bike.
- Spinjitzu spinner features a buildable LEGO® brick handle, spinner element with minifigure capsule and a rip cord.
- Place a minifigure in the capsule, attach the spinner and pull the rip cord to spin or roll.
- Grab the handles on each side of the dojo to attack the spinner.
- Use the spinner to smash through the dojo entrance and release the Oni Mask of Hatred element.
- Attach the Oni Mask of Hatred transformation element to the Ultra Violet minifigure to make her even more evil!
- Weapons include Lloyd's shurikens, Snake Jaguar's 2 katanas, Ultra Violet's 2 sai, Nails' katana and Skip Vicious' katana and crowbar.
- Snake Jaguar minifigure is new for January 2018.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This building toy is suitable for ages 8-14.
- S.O.G. Headquarters measures over 5” (13cm) high, 12” (32cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep, and 27” (71cm) wide when opened out fully.
- Oni Bike measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Spinjitzu spinner (without rip cord) measures over 5” (14cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- As seen in the LEGO® Ride Ninja TV commercial.
- July 23rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set, interesting build and fun to play withSlowy |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is a really fun set. It's one of those sets that looks even better when it's all put together - I wasn't so sure it was good value for money when I saw the pictures on the box but when it's all built it's definitely worth the money. There are some really good minifigs in the set, the door construction is interesting and the little bike is a great build - it's only a small bike but it's been cleverly designed and looks really good. My boys are fighting over it and wish that more of the sets in this range had those bikes for the baddies to ride! The completed set itself has got a lot of playability, and there are lots of nice little details in the scene that add to this.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55S.O.G. Headquarters
- June 14th, 2018Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Weakest Ninjago Set, perhaps everPurchased for: SelfThis is probably the worst Ninjago set I've ever purchased. It's a very weak build and the minifigures don't justify the price. I got it for $30 at Target, which is $10 cheaper than it's retail, and I still feel like I paid too much. The problem is that the set is just a gimmick for the ninja spinners. That in itself is fine. There are other sets that have incorporated the spinning gimmick, but have still been an excellent build. The best example I can give you of that is the Ronin R.E.X. set The entire set is built around the idea that you have your spinjitzu ninja "duel" with a spinning saw blade The end result is that the S.O.G HQ set will take up way too much space on the shelf, but will look very sparse and uninteresting. There are only two pluses I will give to this set. 1. It comes with a different kind of bike. and 2. It comes with "Snake Jaguar" Zane...and he is exclusive to this set. But those alone doesn't justify the purchasing this set. Nothing else here is special. Not even the Oni Mask. You can get it in the far better Ninja Nightcrawler set, or better yet, the superior Temple of Resurrection set (and get all the masks!) Seriously. Do not bother with this set. Spring for the Temple of Resurrection instead. It's what I'm wishing I had donePlay Experience3.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15S.O.G. Headquarters
- July 5th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great playability for 2 or moreI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGrab another spinner and have a blast! I grabbed a big Costco pallet size cardboard tray and my two kiddos battled for hours over a few weeks. I jumped in too and it is a great set you can really play with.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55S.O.G. Headquarters