Inspire young minds and collectors with this LEGO® Star Wars™ 75249 Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter model. This updated version of the classic fighter-bomber, a.k.a. wishbone, featured in the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie, has a new-for-October-2019 color scheme, opening cockpit with space for a minifigure inside, firing spring-loaded shooters and dropping bombs that will inspire kids to create action-packed Star Wars scenes with their friends. With Poe Dameron, Zorii Bliss and First Order Snowtrooper Star Wars characters, plus D-O and astromech droid LEGO figures, this starship playset makes a great addition to any fan’s collection.
- Includes 5 LEGO® Star Wars™ characters: Poe Dameron, Zorii Bliss and First Order Snowtrooper minifigures, and D-O and astromech droid LEGO figures.
- Star Wars™ Resistance Y-wing Starfighter, a.k.a. wishbone, features an opening minifigure cockpit, folding landing gear, 2 spring-loaded shooters and top-loaded bombs with trigger-activated release.
- Weapons include Poe's blaster pistol, Zorii's 2 blaster pistols and the First Order Snowtrooper's blaster.
- The Y-wing's color scheme and Zorii's molded helmet are new for October 2019.
- Recreate exciting moments from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie.
- This starship makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or just a fun Star Wars™ gift for any occasion.
- Star Wars™ building set measures over 2” (7cm) high, 16” (43cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Fun Toy for Old and Young (8+) AlikeI would recommend this to a friend!My 7- (almost 8) year-old son, loves Legos, is great at assembling them, and has sets all over the house. When I told him that I got him the Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter set (recommended for kiddos and others 8+), he was so excited. The set is somewhat challenging. But, in typical Lego fashion, the full-color guide and clearly-labeled bags make the experience 'a snap,' (yes, I hear the groans now... pun intended). I let him run with the project, watching as he went and helping him learn from his mistakes. He faltered a few times, but we course corrected together and had a blast assembling the set. Three characters with weapons, two droids, spring-loaded firing missiles, three bombs that fall from a manually-rotated cylinder in the rear middle of the fighter, brightly-colored stickers, and just a really cool all-round build make this 578-piece fighter a fun set to assemble... and of course play with. My son spent hours playing with this set after building it and refused to let us disassemble it and put it away for a week (despite Christmas being two weeks away and knowing he'd have more Lego sets to build. So, is the set worth buying? Definitely. I recommend the Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter as a co-build project for you and your young builder and is definitely a solid set for older builders (and Star Wars fans, of course).. Happy building, all. :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter™
- January 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Easy Build, Fun For SonSoCal |I would recommend this to a friend!My 7 year old son and I enjoyed building the Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter. It's a pretty easy build other than getting the two rocket engines with their bars/poles put together in the final state, but nothing I couldn't help with. We played Empire vs Resistance using his other Lego sets and he had a great time. Cool mini figures included as well. All in all a fun build and good looking set of Lego's. We would recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter™
- January 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So Much Fun Putting Together!PeterP |I would recommend this to a friend!I love LEGO and so does my kids. We also love everything Star Wars. I was so excited when LEGO came out with so many Star Wars sets. I knew I had to get a few to build with my kids. The first one we chose was the Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter. We were able to complete it in a couple hours. We all took turns working on it. My wife even helped a little! The quality is great, just like every LEGO product. The mini-figures are a great addition. It also has an opening cockpit, spring loaded shooters, and a bomb-drop function. I am now looking forward to when my kids stop playing with it, so I can put in on my shelf with my other Star Wars collectibles.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter™
- November 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Resistance Y-WingJonG | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBuilt this a few days ago shortly after building the Y-Wing from Rogue One (75172) so I could account for the differences. They are meant to be different variants or models of the actual Y-Wings depicted in the movies, and I think Lego did a good job with ensuring that these two models were in fact different. The Resistance Y-Wing is viewed as a sleeker more symmetrical variant, whereas the original was not. This one is definitely much more sleek, and I feel that Lego did the best they could without having to create new elements to make it more movie accurate. From a build standpoint; the bomb bay is slightly different, the nacelles are different, and the cockpit/nose shows the greatest difference with elements used. The model is longer and taller than the Rogue One Y-Wing. It is a very sturdy model that can be played with and I feel it is different enough in terms of how it is built from the Rogue One Y-Wing that it is a good one to have for any fan. Please note that the picture shows the models without their stickers. I like to keep my options open ;)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter™