Embark on mini Star Wars adventures with this fun Resistance X-Wing Fighter microfighter collectible, featuring foldable wings and space to seat the included Resistance X-Wing Pilot minifigure with blaster pistol.
- Includes a Resistance X-Wing Pilot minifigure.
- Features folding wings and an open cockpit with space for a minifigure to sit.
- Includes a blaster pistol.
- Also includes an X-Wing Pilot helmet.
- Match up with the 75126 First Order Snowspeeder microfighter for ice-planet-themed combat.
- Makes a great addition to any microfighter collectible set.
- Measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- July 31st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun build but wish it comes with a standpwklego |I would recommend this to a friend!I totally enjoy building this mini Star Wars adventures. This Resistance X-Wing Fighter microfighter collectible is fun to build. The Pilot minifigure is great and comes with the blaster pistol . I especially like the Fighter has foldable wings and launching missiles in each wing increases it's play value. I put the microfighter on a stand for display and wish Lego will provide one with all their microfighters for display and play value. I have build a stand myself for the Resistance X-Wing Fighter from Lego pieces and it is sitting higher from the ground so the wings can be display in the open position. (see photo)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance X-Wing Fighter™
- April 27th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Really impressive microscale model!Polyglot |I would recommend this to a friend!Lego has managed to design a film accurate Resistance X-wing fighter using only 87 pieces, which is very impressive! The build itself is quick and fun, and the model is cleverly put together. This is a Force Awakens set and comes with a minifigure that others have identified as Temmin 'Snap' Wexley. The minifigure features incredibly detailed printing and comes with a great helmet and a gun. Pros: - Fantastic minifigure - Fun and clever build - The wings can be put into two positions, open and closed - Impressively created from only 87 pieces - Good price point Cons: - Does not come with an Astromech droid I wasn't tempted by the microfighter range until I got this one as a gift. Now I think I might want to collect them all!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Resistance X-Wing Fighter™
- December 8th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0'Snap's reconnaissance report..'I would recommend this to a friend!This is such a great mini build that captures one of the most iconic Star Wars ships there is and comes with an amazing minifigure. The micro-fighters line provides quick, fun builds that portray iconic (or more unusual) ships in a small but recognisable form. However, I think one of the main draws of this range are the minifigures. It's a way of getting characters that don't come with the main sets. The X-Wing looks great and the scissor-wing design of The Force Awakens looks accurate. The cockpit holds Snap without any fear of him falling out. It's fun to 'swoosh' around the room and is a sturdy little build. Temmin 'Snap' Wexley is a brilliant minifigure with detailed printing and it's awesome to see him in minifigure form. With only a small part in The Force Awakens but a much bigger role in the Aftermath trilogy, Snap is a great character. Snap actually got his nickname from Wedge Antilles. FAN FACT: The actor who plays Snap Wexley in The Force Awakens was the childhood best friend of J.J. Abrams. Definitely one of the best micro-fighters released and a must have for any Force Awakens collection.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance X-Wing Fighter™
- March 17th, 2016Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Glaring OmissionRebo |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is very similar to the X-wing from Series 1, but it has one glaring Omission. The Series 1 X-Wing came with an Astromech droid (the head of one at least). This ship should have come with the head of a BB Unit to make it not seem like a major step down from the Series 1 ship. Its a shame to have an XWing with no Astromech.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 8 minsWas this helpful?25Resistance X-Wing Fighter™
Shop more like this: