Journey to a far-off galaxy with the Resistance Trooper Battle Pack. This set features a speeder with space for 2 minifigures and a rotating stud shooter, plus 3 Resistance Troopers and a Resistance Officer, each with a stud blaster.
- Includes 4 minifigures: 3 Resistance Troopers and a Resistance Officer.
- Features a speeder with space for 2 minifigures and a rotating stud shooter.
- Fire the stud shooter to repel the enemy.
- Includes 4 stud blasters and extra stud shooter ammo.
- Also includes 3 Resistance Trooper helmets.
- Makes a great addition to any LEGO® Star Wars collection.
- Measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.5out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
- May 9th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Really happy with this set!TimJim | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great Battlepack! The Minifigures are always the main attraction of these sets, as Battlepacks are designed to amass an army. However, in many cases these sets will include a small vehicle or something of that nature to accompany the minifigures. The speeder in this set is actually a great addition and has some unique pieces that can be combined with a second one to build a larger speeder. Minifigs: This set has four figs; three Resistance Troopers and one Resistance officer from Star Wars, The Force Awakens. They are all very good looking and the helmets of the troopers have moving jaw-guards that add an interesting feature to the figure. The helmets also have a built in translucent-yellow visor that looks fantastic. Cons: This set is not without a con. The main disappointment with Lego's most recent battlepacks has been the absence of regular blasters. The new battlepacks all include new blasters, called stud-shooters, which can launch a small lego piece a good distance with good accuracy. It adds an appealing play feature that is most likely very popular with the younger fans. However, these stud-shooters are not the prettiest thing in the galaxy, and many, many collectors and teen lego fans miss the original medium blaster. When avid fans purchase more than one of these sets to construct their army, they are building an army without weapons, which can be frustrating. Lego could easily fix this divide by including alternate blasters as well as the stud-shooters. Pros: great minifigures, great price, great set! It is definitely worth it.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Resistance Trooper Battle Pack
- January 7th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Do not Resist the urge to buyTrenzalord | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfApologies for the atrocious pun in the title. ...and further apologies for drawing attention to it xD The Resistance Troopers Battle Pack is both a fun and memorable set, and I'll be sad to it see it off the shelves. It hearkens back to the old battle packs and exudes a very pleasing nostalgia factor, despite being entirely new. This is the first set to include Resistance troopers, of which there are three, and that makes it an absolute must. Their helmets are beautifully molded, and their torsos – whilst plain – are well-printed. The Resistance officer is also excellently realized, and could easily be modified to resemble Ken Leung's character from the film. The model itself is another highlight. Although easy to miss, it actually does show up in The Force Awakens, so it's not something TLG made up. Most people probably won't care, but for me, that's a definite plus. The speeder/transport is well-designed, and very sturdy. It also has two, unprinted droid heads used for the engines, which are extremely rare, and the articulating canon is a unique touch. The overall look is very similar to The Phantom Menace's Flash Speeder, so if you didn't want to drop $30 on that set, this is a nice, small alternative. It's also an excellent pairing with other TFA sets. It will make any Resistance vehicle feel like it's docked at a base, which is really nice for anyone who likes to display. Combine it with Poe's X-wing and the Resistance Transport, and you won't be disappointed. Overall, I don't have many issues with the set. It's a bit bare-bones, perhaps, but I just can't find a lot to complain about. It's one of the best battle packs we've had in years.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Trooper Battle Pack
- January 1st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Army builderMadEyeMagus | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a great army builder for the resistance. The mini-figures are fantastic and the speeder is well put together. Pros: 3 resistance troopers 1 officer 3 of the new helmets The officer has a nice headpiece and one of the soldiers has a fun mustache. The gun on the speeder is removable which is nice. It can then be held off of the speeder by one of the mini-figures. Cons: The guns. I'm really tired of the stud shooters personally and now I just have 4 more of them. I wouldn't mind one or two but after having 4 sets last year give the stud shooters and two more this year it's just a bit much.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Trooper Battle Pack
- January 20th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Army BuilderCPNee | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI recently bought 2 of these sets to begin a Resistance Army. This set is awesome! The minifigures were well detailed and printed. It is easy to tell the pilot, gunner, and soldier apart. The helmets look wonderful, and the blaster rifles were nice. The speeder, though small, was understandably so, and great for the price. PROS: Amount of minifigures included, Excellent diversity, Speeder, Blasters, Very useful for putting together an army, CONS: Somewhat expensive price tag, Altogether, it's an excellent set. I would highly recommend it. I've been building a MOC Resistance Base, and I'm looking forward to getting some more Battle Packs in the future!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Trooper Battle Pack
Shop more like this: