Play out action-packed LEGO® Star Wars: Episode VIII missions with the Resistance Bomber. This feature-packed model includes a button-activated bomb release function, spring-loaded shooters, 2 opening rear gun turrets with space for a minifigure, elevating rear guns, a 2-minifigure front cockpit with detachable canopy and a removable top section for easy access. It can also stand on any even surface when not in use. This set includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Poe Dameron, Vice Admiral Holdo, Resistance Gunner Paige, a Resistance Bomber Pilot and a Resistance Bombardier.
- Features a bomb release function with 6 bombs, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 2 opening rear minifigure gun turrets, elevating rear guns, 2-minifigure front cockpit with detachable canopy, removable top section for easy access and a flat base.
- Poe's blaster pistol also included.
- Load the bombs through the top hatch and press the button to release them.
- Measures over 13” (34cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 11” (28cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- December 30th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0We need more sets like thisMateoB | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!The build of this set was great, did not bore myself at all while constructing this. the overall thing is just packed with play features, and though i do find it a shame nothing can aim in a horizontal way, looking at this build it is just not hard to just imagen it could do just that. First times i had a few issues with the bombing projectiles getting a bit stuck, but somehow after 2 runs of all bombs trough the system it now just works flawless. The interior, for having such a cramped space is done really nicely, everything just fits perfect. Solid build, nice to pose to, just everything i expected it to be when i saw a review saying this was the best "the last jedi"-set out there. Though at the moment of posting this review i can not compare it with anything else from the last jedi, i can simply believe that being the case. Further, nice figures, like really, all of those in one set...wow... and as extra, finally ! finally they made a nice play set that actually hides those bigger arrow shooting canons and actually integrates them inside the actual craft. It is so good i even wonder if i should wish for an UCS model of this, because, even though the overall movie design would fit a UCS lego model well, it was just so well done and it just invites to play and to pose so well, that i am not sure if an UCS model would really outclass this one. Overall, impressive....most impressive.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Bomber
- February 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Bombs Away!Woody97 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first Lego Star Wars set in a long while (since the Republic Frigate) where I feel that the £100 price tag is justified. The prices of Star Wars sets are steadily increasing and are getting into the realms of 'not worth it' any more, which is becoming more and more disappointing. However, this certainly isn't the case here. This set looks amazing, has some good minifigs and interesting features. The set itself looks fantastic and is quite large. The interior is spacious and allows for great playability with the minifigs. The bombing feature and missiles work excellently, and the bombing feature itself makes for a fun and interesting build. The colour scheme looks amazing and as far as I can tell, the overall build resembles the actual craft accurately. The only slight niggle I have is that the ball turrets can't move side-to-side, which is a little annoying, but not a major problem. The minifigs are equally great. The pilots have extremely detailed torsos, legs and helmets. Holdo is a nice minifig. I can't help feel like an extra Resistance trooper or crew member would have been a nice addition so you could fully crew the Bomber. Maybe Lt Connix. Or some alien minifig. Overall, this set is well worth the price and looks stunning. Like a proper Rebel piece of kit. All I can say is: when are we getting a Dreadnought to destroy?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Bomber
- October 11th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic ship!GandhiLlama | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I have a large collection of Lego Star Wars ships and am still looking forward to a Nebulon-B Frigate one day. This resistance bomber is close-ish in design and I jumped on it at its release. The build is very enjoyable. Building the frame before attaching all the components to it. The bombing mechanism is very well design and I love how the spring shooters are integrated in the ship, and not some ugly dangling red laser! The interior is great with gunning and piloting stations. Some very small drawbacks: - The bubble on the top back does not fit the seating area well (rounded vs square), leaving spots "opened to space". Good thing the minifigures have a version with a mask on! - The laser cannons under the cockpit are held only by a little piece and can be knocked out fairly easily during play.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Bomber
- September 1st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for collectors and kidsPhasma68 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like the look of this ship, and it looks amazing when displayed. The play features are fantastic. The bomb mechanism is really awesome, and it hasn't failed me yet. The hidden firing mechanism also fits perfectly in. The turrets move as you turn the ship, and make a great play set. Overall a great set for collectors and kids. Only bad thing about this set is the price, this should be 90$ in my opinion, but the figures do compensate a lot.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Bomber