Climb aboard the Volvo L350F! Developed in partnership with Volvo Construction Equipment, this meticulously detailed, fully remote-controlled model has all the features of Volvo’s largest real-life high-tech wheel loader. Activate the Power Functions motors, turn the articulated servo steering and watch the detailed 6-cylinder engine pistons and fan move as you drive it into position. Then it’s time to lift the arm and tip the giant bucket—the largest element we’ve ever produced for a LEGO® Technic model! When you feel like another building challenge, rebuild it into the tough Volvo A25F articulated hauler.
- Remote-control replica of the powerful Volvo L350F wheel loader
- Features a detailed 6-cylinder Volvo-green engine with moving pistons and fan, articulated servo steering, working lift arm, and a massive, tipping bucket
- Activate the double remote-controlled Power Functions motors for powerful, simultaneous driving and digging action – just like the real machine!
- Includes the following LEGO® Power Functions components: a servo motor, an XL-motor, a large motor, a medium motor, a battery box, 2 remote controls and 2 infrared receivers
- Climb aboard this powerful high-tech machine!
- Bucket reaches over 14” (38cm) into the air!
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Volvo A25F articulated hauler
- Volvo L350F (with bucket lowered) measures over 9” (23cm) high, 22” (58cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide
- Volvo A25F measures over 9” (23cm) high, 19” (50cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
97% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating3.9out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The BestLinaNui | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is really fun to play with and drive around in your parts pile. All of the functions work wonderfully, even the steering! Many people are saying that the steering is jerky, but i say otherwise. I do not think that it is jerky at all It gets the job done a works very fast. So much attention to detail was put into this set so it is a great display model also. I just love this so much. Pros: - 100% remote controlled! - Very realistic! - Giant Bucket! - Green engine! - Can chase the pets around with it! Cons: - The differentials prevent the loader to really climb through parts. - The stickers seem to be of lesser quality as some of mine are peeling off and it has only been built for a month. All and all this is a must by set either for play/display or as a parts pack. My second favorite Set of all time right behind 6989 Mega core Magnetizer.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Remote-Controlled VOLVO L350F Wheel Loader
- in 9 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome buildsbradley33 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was and extremely fun build. The playability of the finish build is extremely fun as well. The level of detail is very good. To see the engine pistons moving up and down is very cool. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. I may even buy another one just to build the dumper.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Remote-Controlled VOLVO L350F Wheel Loader
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0JUST REALLY COOLLegosane | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!I actually built this for a friend whose child got it for Christmas. Being that his son is nine and my friend didn't have the time , he called me knowing my love of Lego's. the build was stretched out over three and a half weeks. Reason being I got to the point of installing the third motor and it wasn't there. Not really a big deal but did take some time to receive because it had to come from Norway and as always when a piece might be missing from time to time , Lego took care of it in the same (customer is king) way they always do. Big kudos to customer service in a world where it's hard to find. The coolest things about this build is the end result. A very detailed and realistic look. Having many friends in the excavation business I know more than the average person. The articulated steering system is so on point that the steering wheel even turns. The engine with its pistons pumping up and down do to a realistic cam shaft and working fan. Without going into a real engine this is a great way of showing a child a little about how the internal combustion engine work inside. I found the build a little more difficult because my hands are big and not as nimble as when I was younger. All in all the satisfaction of finishing and testing it was great and on par with The London Tower Bridge build.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 16 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Remote-Controlled VOLVO L350F Wheel Loader
- in 20 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Everything is great, except the IR Remote Controljeffli | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMost of reviews here are positive, I agree and wont repeat them. Here I want to mention some glitch and fix that may help other players. PROBLEM: Before I finished the build, I tested the remote control, receiver and power-train to make sure everything works properly. Surprisingly it did not. Followed the LEGO's pf FAQ, I narrowed down the issue to 8885 IR Remote Control unit. Even though I use fresh batteries, the green light on the black eye of the IR Remote Control does not light up. CAUSES: The issue is caused by the bad contact on (+) terminal. There is a plastic notch holding (+) metal terminal contact, which is too thick to allow battery's (+) terminal to fully engage with metal contact (see the pic). Visual inspection may look fine, but actually it does not. If you use Duracell AAA batteries, just as I did, this problem may happen. It also looks like (+) terminal on Duracell AAA is shorter then other brands. SOLUTION: Bend the contact outwards, I used a slot screwdriver to do it. Now the Remote Control works fine.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Remote-Controlled VOLVO L350F Wheel Loader