Use this wireless, handheld LEGO® Powered Up 88010 Remote Control device to control LEGO builds and robot toys that incorporate the 88006 Move Hub or 88009 Hub.
- Features a handheld LEGO® remote control for toys that connect to LEGO Powered Up hubs via Bluetooth®.
- Requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
- September 7th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Does not pair with general powered up blocksfchixon |I bought this thinking that we could use it to control devices without using a phone. Our younger kids don't have phones but would still like to build objects they can control. It was unclear that this only works with a train set. We thought it was a general controller for any powered up control block. It is not. Software is up to date on our various blocks. It works with the piano, but we just want to be able to make random remote control cars and such from powered up blocks which we bought separately. No instructions show how to pair this with a general block. I can get blue pairing lights blinking, but they won't connect to each other.September 8, 2021Sonia, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that you had some trouble with your Remote Control. Please head over to LEGO.build/PoweredUpHelp-BV and try following the troubleshooting steps. If this doesn't help, contact our experts at LEGO.build/Service-BV so we can help!Play Experience1.0Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?15Remote Control
- December 7th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Remote Controltommyb43 |Purchased for: SelfLEGO seems to be lacking in giving instructions for several remote control devices. This being one and the hub another. There are no instructions on how to use them other than where to put the batteries and to push "green" button to power on. Very disappointed as LEGO is normally very good with their instruction manuals.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Remote Control
- September 12th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Alternative to the Lego Powered Up AppI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe new Powered Up hub works fine with the free iPhone/Android remote app but that app has it's limitations and bugs, particularly when using it on a train motor. The hub cuts the power off to the motor when you leave the app (like answering the phone or checking emails) or stepping out of range. Also, as of the current phone app version, it loses the motor speed function when the phone screen turns to sleep, which requires you to reconnect your bluetooth connection. So I purchased this remote to get around these frustrations. This way I can leave the train running when I use my phone for other things. The remote is very small and compact, 2/3 the size of the old Power Function IR remote. It lets you control both A and B ports of the hub with each +/- buttons (the app's train sub app is limited only to port A, although you can alternatively use the Batman sub app to control both ports). The remote can also switch controls for up to 4 hubs by pressing the green button to toggle between hub channels (each hub will be assigned a color and the remote's LED will change color to other paired hub). Another advantage is that you can simultaneously control 2 hubs on a same channel, which is helpful to train builders that use 2 motors/hubs on a single long/heavy train. On the slight minus side, it needs 1 battery more (x4) than the old Power Function version. Also it's a bit pricey considering that there is a free app available. My recommendation is to stick with the app if you are ok with it. But if the limitations annoy you, or if you are an advanced builder needing to control 2 motors simultaneously on the same set of buttons, try this remote out.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Remote Control