Collect and create the most highly detailed LEGO® Star Wars™ X-wing Starfighter ever produced. This iconic starfighter is featured in many of the most exciting Star Wars battle scenes, including the decisive battle scene above planet Yavin™. Recreate the moment when Luke Skywalker’s X-wing delivered the proton torpedo that led to the destruction of the Imperial Death Star! This realistically detailed model features opening wings and cockpit, a special display stand, data sheet label and R2-D2.
• Includes R2-D2 atromech droid• Features highly authentic detailing, and opening wings and cockpit• Measures over 10" (26cm) high, 20" (52cm) long and 18" (46cm) wide• Includes display stand and data sheet label!
- March 26th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0X-Wing StarfighterI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI missed out buying this set online by the time i saw it was on Lego.com it was sold out i was lucky enough to find it locally for a great price! This was a great set to build it was fun the Wings open and close with ease i didn't have trouble applying the stickers to the cockpit (the instructions looked a little confusing at first for the stickers) its a great addition to my UCS Star Wars sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Red Five X-wing Starfighter™
- May 8th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Xwing Awesomeness.....Chaddemi |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo my first ever Star Wars Themed lego was this bad boy..... Was lucky enough to get this a Xmas present. Had a blast building this over the xmas break which was good as it stopped me from eating anymore food..... The detail in the build was amazing and reminded me why this was my favorite ship from the Star wars movies...... Tried to take my time and enjoy the build, instead of smashing them out like you used to as a kid..Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Red Five X-wing Starfighter™
- August 6th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best X-Wing Everdmdmx2 |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a challenging kit. But at least it is built by numbered bags sequentially. It is totally fantastic. The cockpit is detailed and even has a joystick. I would say it took me 10-14 hours to assemble, but I took my time. The only fault with the instructions is on the decals. Lego did not indicate where on the opposing side to put 2 of the decals. But it is easy enough to figure out. I totally love the kit. The wings open and close easily. And so does the cockpit and storage area under the belly. The only thing I am disappointed with is the stand. It is not sturdy enough to hold the model straight since it is back end heavy. Otherwise this is the most detailed and strong kit I have come across. I would highly recommend you trying it!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Red Five X-wing Starfighter™
- May 15th, 2013Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Classic X-WingI would recommend this to a friend!Very nice set for a collector. Pros: Huge vehicle...on the scale of 5-inch action figures. Build-able display stand included. Very detailed cannons and engines. Clever opening and closing wing design. New cockpit design for this set. Cons: Decals. The cockpit decals can be difficult and ruin easily. The wing decals darken on the grey slanted pieces...should have included white parts instead. The wings are too thin for my taste, plates loosen easily. Red detailing is dark red, not the color from the movies. Final notes: I am a collector and enjoy building the detailed sets. Though the set is too big for my son to play with, it is fairly durable. I added another layer of white plates to the bottom half of each wing to reinforce them. I added tiles where I felt I needed to cover up some of the studs as I like a smoother model. I replaced the dark red plates and tiles with regular red as it is my personal taste. I also reinforced the stand since I added weight to the wings. Bottom line for me, This is a great set to work with as you can customize it to fit your taste.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Red Five X-wing Starfighter™