Join Ezra, Ahsoka, Chopper and Commander Sato aboard the Rebel Combat Frigate as they evade the advances of Imperial Agent Kallus. As featured in the Star Wars Rebels animated TV series, this detailed starship features foldout wings, spring-loaded shooters, stud shooter and a handy lifting handle. The upper cover also lifts off for easy play access and lots of LEGO® Star Wars fun. This set includes 4 minifigures plus Chopper Astromech Droid.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Ezra Bridger, Agent Kallus, Ahsoka Tano and Commander Sato, plus Chopper Astromech Droid.
- Features foldout wings, spring-loaded shooters, stud shooter, a useful lifting handle and removable upper cover for easy access.
- Remove the top and play out adventures within the starship.
- Grab the lifting handle and make-believe you’re piloting a real starship!
- Fire the weapons to act out exciting deep-space battles.
- Weapons include Ahsoka’s Lightsabers, Ezra’s Lightsaber and Agent Kallus’ built-up blaster.
- Also includes a wrench accessory element.
- As featured in the Star Wars Rebels animated TV series.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 9-14.
- Rebel Combat Frigate with engines closed measures over 4” (12cm) high, 14” (38cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- August 9th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pelta-class frigateFishman |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFinally, another cross era set! For those of you unfamiliar with the Pelta-class frigate, it was originally a starship class in use by the Republic during the Clone Wars, which allows for play ability across multiple eras. The exterior of this set is very neatly detailed, however the interior is quite lacking. The mini-figure selection is almost perfect, save for two things: Kallus and Ezra. Although I can see why Kallus is included (him being the most reoccurring villain of the series), I think it would have been better to include the Seventh Sister instead, seeing as the Fifth Brother was included with Rex's AT-TE. Ezra, while not too much of an issue, he could have had a slightly different printed face, showing the scars he received from the Grand Inquisitor at the end of season 1, but again this is not too much of an issue. I see some people complaining about Ahsoka having bluish lightsabers rather than the white ones, but in reality, they are more pale blue, than the dark blue featured on the store page. I completely understand the designers decision to have a more visible colour, because let's face it; we probably wouldn't be able to see a transparent piece very well, and solid white wouldn't look very good as an alternative. The firing cannons at the rear are great for ship to ship battles, and the feature with the engines and the fins at the back opening and closing is very neat. The price is quite heavy, but that's likely due to trademarking, seeing that this is a Star Wars product after all.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rebel Combat Frigate
- July 31st, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good on the outside, disappointing interiorI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet me start out by saying that I thouroughly like this set. The build was enjoyable and nothing really felt repeatative. The exterior looks great and there were no sacrafices for play features. The features that were included I found myself liking quite a bit. The fuction for the opening the winglets is very smooth and you don't really see any of the mechanism. Overall I am very satisfied with the look of the exterior. However the interior was a bit disappointing, there's not much space to begin with in every dimension so that doesn't open up much possibility. Besides that though its really plain and I could see ways to make it better. The minifigure selection is ok. I am very glad to finally have Ahsoka and Sato but the others are meh. I would have liked to have gotten hera in her new uniform and a a couple of rebel soldiers or maybe a pilot. Overall I like this set alot and I recommend it to any star wars fan or just a kid looking to build a rebel fleet.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rebel Combat Frigate
- August 3rd, 2016Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0A sad set for LEGOFrogber |Purchased for: SelfI want to start this review on a positive note, I like that there is another set with chopper, agent kallus and Ezra. However I would have liked to see chopper in a smaller set or another Zeb. Ahsoka's Lightsabers should be white, a clear or solid white lightsaber piece would have worked much better then the darker blue blades. The minifigures headpiece is excellent, however the face lacks on many levels. The overall construction is nice and some of the features are incredibly well done. The play features are also great if you plan to buy this for a childPlay ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Rebel Combat Frigate
- January 3rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rebel Combat FrigateI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set should be easy for any expert builders such as myself, but it is also a great build for any fans of star wars or those looking to add to their lego spaceship collection. I just got back into Legos after a 5 year hiatus and I can definitely say that this set was both challenging and fun to help me get back into Legos.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rebel Combat Frigate