Introduce your child to the thrill of exploration and a LEGO® Juniors/4+ Easy to Build adventure, with this exciting 10757 Raptor Rescue Truck dino toy, featuring a Starter Brick chassis and removable cage with opening gate, plus a posable and buildable Raptor with opening mouth. This fun starter set also comes with a simple guide to build and play, to help build confidence in children. Includes Owen and tracker minifigures, plus a Raptor figure.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Owen and a tracker.
- Features an off-road truck with Starter Brick chassis and space on the back for the removable cage with opening gate and space for the Raptor.
- Also includes a buildable, posable Raptor figure with opening mouth.
- Tempt the Raptor into the cage with the chicken leg on a stick.
- Drop the gate on the cage to lock the Raptor inside.
- Secure the cage to the back of the truck and escape the exploding volcano.
- Accessory elements include a tranquilizer gun, walkie-talkie, stick and a chicken leg.
- Includes Easy to Build models with Starter Brick bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
- LEGO® Juniors/4+ sets are fully compatible with all other LEGO sets.
- Truck measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Cage measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Raptor measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 24th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Home Run!ChiefQuietWaffle | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is a great Juniors set. I bought it for my son who just turned 4 and my nephew who is 5 years old. The set is easy to build. Not too many pieces which made it easy for my 4 year old to build with little assistance. The simple build is great for play. Because of the big frame for the vehicle and use of minimal pieces it doesn't fall apart easily. My son can easily put it back together most of the time. Saving me from having to do that. My son LOVES dinosaurs right now. The Raptor is getting lots of play along with the Owen. My son is currently sleeping with the Raptor. That is why it's not in my picture. The Raptor is well made. the hands can hold items, the mouth opens and closes, arms and legs move, and the head moves side to side for more realism. I removed the 2 long 1x6 grey pieces from the "flat Bed" and use that as storage compartment for gun, tranquilizers, meat, etc. There are 2 minor misses with this set. The blue minifigure's hat falls off really easily. The other is that the raptor doesn't click well into the cage and get's loose easily when played with. Not sure if that is because of the Raptors feet or the bottom floor piece. I would give it 4.5 stars out of 5 if I could for the 2 minor misses in this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Raptor Rescue Truck
- November 24th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Raptor Rescue Truck!Cachamoe | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an underrated Jurassic World set IMO. The highlight of the set is obviously the raptor. This is the cheapest set to EVER come with a raptor! It also has an exclusive print for this set. The color scheme is brighter which is great for kids, but looks good enough to be enjoyed by all! The minifigs are solid in this set. Getting Owen in a set this cheap is great! The generic Jurassic World worker is nice to get as well. (you can never have to many) The build is much nicer in person than pics might suggest. It is simple and a little blocky, but has enough detail to be taken seriously. It has 5 printed pieces as well! I love the removable pen because it adds so much play value. It may not seem like the greatest set on the surface, but everything here is really good and being able to get a raptor and Owen in a set this cheap is great!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Raptor Rescue Truck
- April 5th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not bad but priceyaliyabe | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!It is a good set, the dinosaur is the best part, of course. In terms of the price, however, it is expensive for what it is - you basically pay extra for a dinosaur!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Raptor Rescue Truck
- April 5th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0For the raptorPatrickA | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set only for the bright green raptor and for the Jurassic World 2x2 side panels. And also for the ACU guard and the truck windshield. Just for these pcs, I think it is well worth it. For the rest of it......I already have 4 Owen minifigures. And the rest of pieces will go in my many LEGO organizers to bulk my spare parts.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Raptor Rescue Truck