Gasoline vs. Electric race car setHigh-speed thrills are guaranteed with this racing set, featuring 2 awesome race cars with lots of cool details.
Tire-screeching race-car actionKids can enjoy foot-to-the-floor, pedal-to-the-metal action in this exciting race scenario - gasoline vs. electric.
LEGO® City Racing Cars
Immersive role-play fun
Realistic features stimulate kids' imaginations.
Check out the toy traffic cones and removable hood scoop.
Putting creativity in top gear
Kids get to let their inner turbo loose with detailed models.
Fun and quick to buildThis LEGO City building set gives youngsters the opportunity to experience the joy of constructing their own toys.
Meet the driversIncludes two driver minifigures with racing helmets.
Fantastic building set for kids who love action toys. Your little racing driver will enjoy endless high-speed action with this (60256) LEGO® City Racing Cars building set. These pretend electric- and gasoline-powered LEGO race cars with minifigure drivers set the scene for the ultimate race challenge – gasoline vs. electric. Great building set for kids Kids can enjoy a fun learning experience with this toy playset. Why? Because it comes with a simple building guide that will help your budding LEGO builder become a master builder. Cool construction toys for kids LEGO City vehicle playsets give kids the chance to let their inner turbo loose with an awesome range of superfast, supercool building toys on wheels. These feature-rich building sets, with fun characters, inspire open-ended, independent play, where children can recreate scenarios that reflect real life in a fun and exciting way.Building Instructions
- Treat youngsters to the excitement of LEGO® City with this cool racing cars set, designed to inspire open-ended, independent role-play based on real-life scenarios. Perfect for kids who love race car toys.
- What's in the box? Kids get 2 cool LEGO® race cars with awesome detailing, 2 cones for the start or finish line, plus 2 driver minifigures with racing helmets – all a kid needs for action-packed, independent play.
- Kids can combine the vehicles and characters included in this set with other original LEGO® toy playsets for even more creative play or to make awesome display pieces.
- This LEGO® City Racing cars (60256) construction toy makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for boys and girls aged 5 and up who love imaginative play. Requires only very basic building skills.
- When built, the red LEGO® race car measures over 1" (4cm) high, 5" (13cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide, while the yellow LEGO race car measures in at over 1" (4cm) high, 4" (12cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide.
- No need for batteries – this cool race-car set is powered by kids with big imaginations, so play can start right away!
- It's easy to get started with this LEGO® race car set. Inside the box you'll find easy-to-follow building instructions – so simply tear open the brick bags and let the fun begin!
- LEGO® City buildable toys come with feature-rich buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters that stimulate imaginative play while helping youngsters grow their physical skills and confidence.
- All LEGO® City playsets meet the highest industry standards and The LEGO Group's strict quality criteria, ensuring these fun kids toys continue to connect and pull apart easily.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, scratch and stretch LEGO® City building toys to make sure every set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
50% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating2.5out of 5 stars
- December 1st, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Not worth itPancakeCrocodile | 14-18There aren't enough pieces in this set. To be honest, I'm very disappointed in Lego, as this should cost at least $20. Don't buy it.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 10 minsWas this helpful?25Racing Cars
- September 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0DameArtigMyra | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was pretty easy to build and the instructions were easy to understand. The pieces did not really want to get stuck.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Racing Cars
1 of 1