Emergency! A pteranodon has grabbed an ACU trooper and is flying away with him gripped in its claws. Jump into the cockpit of the cool Jurassic One helicopter with Simon Masrani, soar into the sky and speed to the rescue. When you have the pteranodon in your sights, open the side door to hang out on the platform and fire the net shooter to capture the dinosaur before it can escape. Includes 2 minifigures: Simon Masrani and an ACU trooper with a weapon.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Simon Masrani and an ACU trooper with a weapon
- Jurassic One helicopter features a cockpit for a minifigure, huge rotor, opening side door with a platform, removable stud blaster and a net shooter
- Pteranodon features claws and flapping wings
- Weapons include ACU trooper’s tranquilizer gun with syringe
- Place a minifigure into the cockpit and soar skywards!
- Open the side door and hang out on the platform
- Fire the net shooter to take down the pteranodon!
- Release the ACU trooper from the dinosaur’s claws
- Create your own thrilling Jurassic World action scenes
- Jurassic One helicopter measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide
- Pteranodon measures over 3” (9cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide
- May 11th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A LEGO Set 65 Million Years In The Making!?! ;)I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis LEGO:Jurassic World set is a nice, small build that not only looks great but has some really cool features.. The Helicopter has fully rotating blades, the cockpit door opens/closes & can hold 1 minifigure, a working net-shooter & a retractable turret that can hold 1 minifigure and uses Lego bricks/studs as projectile's and actually fires them really well... Also included are 2x minifigures with accessories (Simon Masrani & ACU Member) and 1x dinosaur (Tyranodon) that all have some unique & impressive printing on them... Although this is one of the smallest LEGO:Jurassic World sets available, it is a great value set that offers a lot of playability... The perfect set for starting your LEGO:Jurassic World collection... :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pteranodon Capture
- December 30th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great valueI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 4-year-old is in LOVE with dinosaurs so when I saw the Jurassic World line, I had to get a couple sets for Christmas. Pteranodon Capture was easy for me to put together. The helicopter has a lot of features and interactive parts making it fun to play with. We all know that Legos can be on the pricey side, but they are indestructible so you get what you pay for! I thought for the price, this set was a great value. My son uses the net to catch all types of dinosaurs, not just the Pteranodon. We also use the helicopter to move the cage for the T-Rex set on and off the truck. My son can be destructive, but he has yet to accidentally "break" the helicopter, which is great because I thought I would be "repairing" it every five minutes. It is very sturdy and I can notice the difference in construction from sets I had 20+ years ago when I was a kid. Must have for any dinosaur/Lego lover!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pteranodon Capture
- June 17th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very Fun Set to BuildI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great addition to the Jurassic World™ theme, especially if you intend on collecting all of the sets available. The building process was rather easy, but it was, though there are quite a few stickers for such a small set. It is extremely affordable and would recommend it to anyone looking to get a look at the new Jurassic World™ ThemePlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 23 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Pteranodon Capture
- September 16th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Missile CrazyWizards5 |I would recommend this to a friend!This is an awesome helicopter. The Pteranodon is an excellent figure, and the minifigures are really nice. The proportions are really good, too. The net shooter works if you're somewhat careful with how you angle it (otherwise it slides off the Pteranodon's back), and the stud shooter is awesome. The only problem is this: the ACU should have a reversible head.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pteranodon Capture