Inspirational LEGO City Police toyMulti-model playset with realistic vehicles, detailed buildings and fun characters from the LEGO City Adventures TV series.
Build-and-play fun for kids aged 6+Using Digital Instructions PLUS via the LEGO Life app, kids can zoom, rotate and visualize the set as they build.
LEGO City Police Station
Police station includes a LEGO light-brick searchlight.
Fun for little engineers
Fun for little engineers
Stimulates imaginative play
Kids can enjoy crook-catching fun with LEGO City characters.
Cool Police Vehicle
Working roof lights and siren for realistic car chases.
Robust crook truck
Crooks can head off road with this rugged gateway vehicle.
Lever-activated jailbreak function adds fun to the play.
A host of fun minifigure characters.This fun minifigure lineup includes LEGO City Adventures TV series characters like Duke DeTain, Chief Wheeler, and Daisy Kaboom.
- Here’s a great building set for kids who love action-packed building toys. This LEGO® City Police Station (60246) playset has an exploding cell, cool vehicles and fun characters. The fun starts the moment you open the box.
- What’s in the box? A toy police station, 2 trucks, a motorcycle and a drone. You also get 6 minifigures, including Duke DeTain, Chief Wheeler and Daisy Kaboom from the LEGO® City TV series, plus 2 dog figures.
- Children can have fun with the feature-rich police headquarters model with jailbreak explosion function and light-brick searchlight, plus a police car with a sound-brick siren – a delight for LEGO® City police fans.
- This LEGO® City Police Station playset is ideal for children aged 5 and up. It makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids who love role-play toys, model vehicles and action toys.
- When built, the toy police station building measures over 9” (24cm) high, 18” (48cm) wide, and 5” (15cm) deep, while the police truck measures over 2" (6cm) high, 4" (12cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide.
- Both the sound brick and light brick in this playset require a 1xCR1216 coin cell battery. The good news? They’re included! So the sound and light play can start right away.
- You’ll find a simple building guide in the box. Or you can download Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Life app. This interactive building guide with zoom-and-rotate viewing tools makes building child's play!
- LEGO® City police sets nurture kids' physical skills and confidence with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards as well as The LEGO Group's rigorous quality criteria, so they're consistent, compatible and easily click together and apart – every time.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces to make sure every playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 26th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Juniors LEGO kit (4+)Hefty | 25-34This set is like a juniors set. The builds are so easy and it is for a 3-4yo. Me and my child who is 6 and likes LEGO city would rather play with our own stuff and the older LEGO which is ten times better and when in store half the price for equivalent sets. The action features have been the exact same as the 2014 police station and the only one since to differ from the ones in this set was the sea police station. The build experience is also horrible as it is just a bunch of big pieces. The police car looks nothing like a police car and the build is simple. The get away vehicle is just the same old red pickup truck which is always used in the police station kits. Overall the worst police station by farMay 8, 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear that you were disappointed in this set. Our recommended age ranges are always estimates, based on things like interest in the subject, types of play features, difficulty of the build, and more. It sounds like your child's had a lot of practice with LEGO® sets! That will usually mean they'll have an easier time than a child who may not have a lot of experience building. If you'd like a hand finding something more challenging, you can always get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 58 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Police Station
- December 1st, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Lego, what happened?PancakeCrocodile | 14-18I support the police (especially because they need it right now). But I can't believe that Lego would stoop this low to make a stupid set like this. The buildings fall apart easily, the vehicles have appeared in multiple sets before, and 100 stinkin' dollars for the whole shebang. Lego, please stop overpricing your products, as nobody likes it at all.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 40 minsWas this helpful?25Police Station
- August 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0HighRifle | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was an entertaining set. Fire fighter sets and police. Always fun to put together.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Station
- June 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Search light and cool charactersaliyabe78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonOur son has been asking about a 'big Police station so he got this one (he has a Mountain Police station already). While this one looks a bit simple, it is actually a nice addition to his collection as has big jails where he can put the crooks, and he loves the searchlight function. The fact that police vehicle has light & sound is also a welcome feature.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Station