Kids will love this LEGO® City Brick Box (60270). Not only does it look cool, but inside there’s everything a child needs for hours of action-packed play. And, because this set offers 2 alternative builds with easy-to-follow building instructions, kids get double the creative fun. Young imaginations can run free as they help LEGO City TV series hero Duke DeTain in his bid to rid the streets of those pesky crooks! A playset packed with lots of cool features If you're looking for an action toy that kids will love, this set has it all. With 4 minifigures, a police station with jail, a toy ATM, crooks’ getaway truck and a cool police vehicle, the scene is set for action and adventure. Fun building sets for kids LEGO City police sets deliver an enjoyable build-and-play experience. The realistic vehicles, detailed buildings and fun characters stimulate imaginative, open-ended role-play and creativity for children aged 5 and up.Building Instructions
- Unleash the fun of LEGO® City with this police playset. Delivered in a smart, brick-styled box, this set offers 2 alternative builds, both with structures, vehicles and characters that set the scene for creative play.
- What’s inside the LEGO® Brick Box? Everything kids need to get started. A toy police station with jail, a police vehicle, crooks' truck and an ATM setting, plus 4 minifigures including LEGO City TV hero Duke DeTain.
- This police toy offers 2 alternative builds, so kids can rebuild it to change the scenario for more creative crook-catching fun. It can also be combined with other original LEGO® toy playsets for extended play.
- This LEGO® City Brick Box (60270) building set makes an ideal Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up who love toy trucks, motorcycles and action toys. Requires only very basic building skills.
- When built, the toy police station measures over 7” (18cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep, while the police truckmeasures over 1" (4cm) high, 4" (11cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide.
- Does this playset require batteries? No – it’s powered by small kids with big imaginations, so play can start right away!
- It’s easy for kids to get started with this LEGO® toy. Inside the smart, brick-styled box you'll find easy-to-follow instructions for 2 different builds. Simply tear open the brick bags and let the fun begin.
- LEGO® City police sets feature realistic buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play, while helping youngsters improve physical skills and grow confidence.
- LEGO® bricks are designed to the highest industry standards to ensure that LEGO City building toys are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are put through rigorous tests to ensure every LEGO toy playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
80% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
- July 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0great police stationLucius | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI love this police station! Before I bought this I always wanted one of those cool big nice LEGO police stations. All of the ones I saw were over $100 and I thought that was too expensive. Finally I saw this and I got so happy. The price is great, although I would like it to be $35. the getaway truck is great and the whole police station itself is amazing. it has a spacious jail cell [a good amount of room for one criminal] and a pretty nice/big place where the police officers could walk around. The police car is nice although the motorcycle does not stand up well. overall I think this is a great set especially if you want a LEGO police station and don't want to spend a lot of money.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Brick Box