Groom the cat to get ready for the party with this LEGO® Friends Party Styling set featuring a rotating beauty station that has a bath with shampoo for a good wash and a mirror stand with spotlights. Includes a cat.
- Includes Jewel the cat.
- Features a rotating beauty platform with bath on one side and a mirror stand on the other.
- Accessory elements include a party invitation, gift, balloon, party hat, shampoo bottle, brush, bow, plate and a fish.
- Rotate the platform for the complete grooming experience.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 5-12.
- This set includes over 50 bricks.
- Beauty platform measures over 2” (5cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Combine with the 41110 Birthday Party so the cat can join in the birthday fun.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- August 1st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Get Purrfectly Coifed for Your PartyXyraS |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the little Lego animals; so sweet! In this set a pretty white kitty steps into the groomer's and out onto the party runway. This is a great set. My build time includes sorting all the bricks first not just one packet at a time. The instructions are relatively easy to follow. I tend to miss something because I get ahead of myself and guess incorrectly at what goes next. Once the set is together and appears as on the box I make minor adjustments to play. Switching up where pieces may go (the dish with fish, etc.) If you are a huge fan of order, the multi-colored button bricks over the mirror may be a distraction, but if you're a collector and have others you can make them all match or have a distinct pattern. One item that recurs through the party theme is the gift box. My one wish for those boxes is a lid that fits snuggly. I am glad that Lego includes some extras on the smaller pieces (bows, hats, etc.) in case they should get lost. Had fun putting this together.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Party Styling
- October 2nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Party Set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI LOVE this set! Everything about it looks amazing! The colors match perfectly and I love all the details. First of all, the main boutique looks super good. I love the light pink contrasting the blue, and the small amounts of magenta, purple, and white really bring those other colors out. And the features, OH the features. They are WONDERFUL! I love all the different places to store things such as the brush, balloon, diamond, and party hat. The see-through door looks great too. I'm really glad LEGO decided to make the boutique spin around - it really adds on to the quality and style of the whole thing. The sticker stays on really good, and I really like the lights on the back of the mirror. Lastly, we go to the extra features. They all look great. I really like the feature of the fish in the bowl, it looks super cute. Next the cat is ADORABLE! I LOVE her sweet little smile and her blue collar with the pink heart. She looks so sweet. Then we have the party invitation. That looks really realistic, and I love how it says "12:00". Finally, the present. I know I keep saying this but I love the way it looks! The little blue bow on top and the bow inside are really cute. The only problem I had was that I wish the top fit on better, but that's fine, it makes it easier to take the top off. That will wrap up my review. All in all, this is a great set with super cute features and well worth the price. Thank you for reading!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Party Styling
1 of 1
Shop more like this: