- Onua Uniter of Earth
Onua Uniter of Earth
In the epic world of LEGO® BIONICLE®, Onua Uniter of Earth must guide the Toa through treacherous ravines and mountains. With night vision, and new elemental weapons and armor supplied by Ekimu in the Great Forge, embark on a mystical mission to unite with the elemental creatures.
- Onua Uniter of Earth features a BIONICLE® head with mask pop-off trigger, Unity Mask of Earth, armor chest plate with rune decorations, unity piece to attach creatures and posable joints.
- Weapons include blasting crystal drill hammer and crystal six shooter.
- Accessory elements include Golden Unity Mask of Earth and elemental armor of earth.
- Twist the torso wheel to wield the weapons.
- Pop the trigger of the Toa's BIONICLE® head to release the Unity Mask of Earth and power up with the Golden Unity Mask of Earth.
- Sturdy design for intense action play.
- Stands over 8” (22cm) tall. Combine with 71304 Terak Creature of Earth in one simple click with the unity piece, and create powerful armor.
- Switch with other creatures in the 2016 LEGO® BIONICLE® series to create new combinations of battle powers..
- Go to LEGO.com/BIONICLE for building instructions, games, animations and more. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 23rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Definitely one of the BESTFPSGamingPro | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI haven't been too focused on Lego lately, but Onua was a must buy. After building it, I though it is was definitely one of the best sets in the new line. I only have the new Lewa, Pohatu, Kopaka and this one, so I can't judge since I don't have Gali or Tahu yet. However, my anticipation of the best set is Onua, considering I like him more than any of the ones I have (I also don't think I would like Gali). His headpiece looks very cool, although not very reminiscent to his original. The silver slightly clashes, but it still works out fine. The weapon looks freaking amazing, and that small gun at the back of the drill looks very cool. The purple and gold colors fit perfectly together, and I love the general color scheme. His body looks fine from almost all angles, including the back, due to his black colors. His legs look fine as well, and though it is your general common design (the ammo belt is a nice touch), it doesn't look bad. I like his overall design, thus I am very happy with how this set turned out. The silver, gun metal and black mix is slightly clashing, but it's not too distracting, much less than Kopaka's dark blue armor. Overall, a very good set and I'm very happy. I'd definitely recommend this set to a friend. Though his 2015 incarnation is decent, I like this one much better. A must buy for any Bionicle fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Onua Uniter of Earth
- December 30th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Onua, 1st 2016 set!Chima4Life999 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOk, i have 2015 onua next to me so we can compare the two. but now on to the Pros and cons. Pros New pieces Filled in back Torso peice Very consistant colors Big "Stormer XL" feet Drill gun hammer of drillieness Clear evolution of 2015 mask Gold mask blends very well Shoulder armor- very creative and reminicent of the 2015 shoulder armor "Nuva Symbol" On chest and masks New gearbox! Combo mode Extra ammo on onua Heigth Stable Cons Limeted posing because of hammer Old Gearbox gone :( The very minute amount of silver on regular mask. No silver anywhere else, sans weapon The torso ( some call it "Too Complex Looking") Lose studs easially Only one eye color for all 6 toa And now for the best part... The Comparison between 2015 and 2016 Onua! Who will lose, who will prevail? Simalarities Hammer Similar shoullder armor Gold upper arms and knees Intricate chest Bulky look Masks Differences Gearboxes 2015 Onua is shorter 2015 Onua has different eyes 2015 Onua has claws 2015 Onua Is more Hunchbacked 2016 Onua Balances better 2016 Onua has a much more consistant color scheme Different feet Different chest pieces All in all, i love Onua Uniter! He is a clear evolution of Onua Master and I love it! It Is a must have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Onua Uniter of Earth
- January 10th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Onua, Uniter of EarthBillyOBilly | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOnua is a fantastic set with some great functions. The new gear function works extremely well with Onua's two-handed hammer. His stud shooter works great and is well incorporated to the hammer. The ammo is easy to lose, but you get extra, so you don't have to worry too much about it. Not only is this my favourite set of this wave of Bionicle, but it is also one of my favourite Bionicle sets of all time! Would recommend this to any Bionicle fan! Be sure to get Terak Creature of Earth as well for a nice combination.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Onua Uniter of Earth
- June 11th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Earthquake Super ShockFrolaire | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLast year's Onua looked a bit ridiculous, however, this version fixes all the issues I had with last year's Onua. Out of the Winter wave of Bionicles and including the Summer sets that are now out (I got Onua Uniter of Earth back in January) he is definitely one of the best sets so far. The balance of Purple, Gold, and Black is perfect with this set. The design is just glorious, and sturdy. The Hammer is absolutely great and functions well especially the shooter. The build was an absolutely good time. I got myself Onua as a Birthday present for myself and I loved every second of putting Onua together. The amount of mobility is great in him, the waist gearbox that was introduced in the winter wave is a great thing and works especially well with Onua. The addition of "uniting" him with Terak creature of Earth makes him look even better. Now that the summer wave is out I highly recommend the Quake Beast to fight Onua on your shelves if you're a collector, or to simply have fights against him if you're younger. Either way you'll have a blast with Onua. Highly recommend, as I also recommend all the sets so far this year.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 23 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Onua Uniter of Earth