Enjoy adventures on the high seas with the Ocean Explorer set, featuring a ship with a dark-blue, red, white and gray color scheme, movable crane boom, navigation lights, radar, antennas, funnel and a yellow robotic submarine. This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model can be rebuilt to create a cargo plane or a large submarine, or combined with other small-scale LEGO Creator vehicles for endless play scenarios.
- Features a ship with a movable crane boom, large captain's bridge, navigation lights, radar, antennas, funnel and a yellow submarine with movable arms.
- Boat features an iconic dark-blue, red, white and gray color scheme.
- Submarine features a yellow, gray and black color scheme.
- Turn the crane and lower the submarine into the sea!
- Move the submarine's robotic arms to collect samples from the seabed.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-12.
- Includesmore than 210 LEGO® bricks.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a cargo plane or a large submarine.
- Ocean Explorer measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Submarine measures over 1” (3cm) long and under 1” (1cm) high and 1” (1cm) wide.
- Cargo plane measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Large submarine measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Combine with the 31040, 31041 and 31043 mini-vehicle sets for extended play.
- March 1st, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good Play, Good Parts.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed building all three models in the instruction booklets before deconstructing the set for parts. I would imagine the boat is fun to play with on it's own, but I'm more of a spaceship/construction vehicle kind of guy. I'm confident I'll use the parts in this set for other projects.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ocean Explorer
- April 4th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lots of funLizzymom |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy kids love all the 3 in 1 sets so this was a nice one to add.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ocean Explorer
- August 20th, 2016Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Not WorthPurchased for: SelfAlthough this set did entertain me for a short 30 minutes, the colors are dull and extremely easy to build. There is not much to play around with and quite frankly isn't worth 15 bucks. This set is worth 10 bucks in my opinion.August 24, 2016Jonathan, Consumer Service Specialist, LEGO ® Consumer ServicesThe best part about this set is that once you are done with one build, you have two additional builds to complete! This will add to the playability, and extend the value of the set. Also, it sounds like you are a bit more advanced, have you checked out our more difficult builds? Our collection includes many different sets of varying difficulty and affordability, including those that might give you more of a challenge and add more elements of playability.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Ocean Explorer
- January 4th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good set, but terrible detal.Qazpl |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set is strong but too heavy to stay above water. I would get this set again. This set is more for people who display their Lego products.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 21 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ocean Explorer