Kids can play out exciting sea exploration adventures with this LEGO City Ocean Exploration Submarine (60264) playset, featuring an awesome toy submarine, underwater drone and a seabed-cave setting. And with 4 explorer minifigures, including Jessica Sharpe from the popular LEGO City Adventures TV series, a glowing anglerfish and hidden treasure, the scene is set for endless fun and adventure!
Great building set for kids
This building set comes with simple building instructions and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly helps budding LEGO builders become master builders.
LEGO City is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers. Our Ocean playsets bring an exciting and open-ended world of undersea exploration and adventure, where kids get to enjoy lifelike role-play scenarios with realistic ocean vehicles, lifelike settings and fun characters.
- Here’s a great toy for boys and girls who love the ocean and its wildlife. This LEGO® City Ocean Exploration Submarine (60263) playset has all kids need for imaginative underwater adventures.
- What's in the box? A toy submarine, underwater drone and a coral-covered seabed setting, plus 4 minifigures, including LEGO® City TV's Jessica Sharpe and 2 divers with cool accessories, and a glowing anglerfish figure.
- Kids can combine the vehicles and characters included in this set with other original LEGO® toy playsets for even more creative play or to make awesome display pieces.
- This LEGO® City Ocean Exploration Submarine playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up. Requires only very basic building skills.
- When built, the LEGO® Ocean Toy Exploration Submarine measures over 3" (9cm) high, 5" (14cm) long and 4" (11cm) wide, while the ROV sub measures in at over 2" (6cm) long and 1" (4cm) wide.
- No need for batteries – this exciting ocean exploration toy is powered by kids with big imaginations!
- This kids’ toy comes with an easy-to-follow printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – a digital construction guide for young builders. Available as part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City is proud to support the groundbreaking work of National Geographic Explorers, who help build a better world for us all. LEGO City Ocean playsets introduce kids to the exciting world of underwater exploration.
- LEGO® City Ocean playsets are designed to the highest industry standards and criteria. This ensures that the LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- All LEGO® City bricks and pieces are tested to the extreme to create toy building sets that meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- May 22nd, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Submarine setYahook |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThe set itself is really nice. I had great fun with my niece to assemble it. Great fun for her later on. Only one thing is missing. Submarine is missing back door. There is preparation for it but no parts or even a clue how it should look like. I quickly added makeshift door from other parts but it is a miss. For some reason that part of project was cut off. Otherwise this is brilliant piece of Lego. I will personally enhance glowing fish as it is a bit dull but that is adult opinion.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Ocean Exploration Submarine
- February 10th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0It needs a back door.Purchased for: SelfIts as simple as that. The set has an open back, with no wall or door. If real, the ocean would just rush in. Its cool that the mini sub fits and clips inside, but the gaping void of a back destroys all illusion. The middle passenger compartment als9 needs studs on the floor for minifig. Lego could have done so much better. I am going to edit the build to have the mini-sub attach to the roof, and build a bottom hinged backdoor.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Ocean Exploration Submarine
- September 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Endless play!!I would recommend this to a friend!My 7 year old LOVES legos!! This is a set he didn’t have and I didn’t know if he’d love it as much as some others. But LEGO...you did it again! The pieces and parts were perfect for his age and he loved trying to come up with his own configurations after he built it like the picture. The directions were easy and he modeled it after the box. I’ll definitely be purchasing this line again!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Submarine
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very fun build!DawnG578 |I would recommend this to a friend!We love fish and sea creatures so we were really looking forward to this set. It was for my 8 year old but I was probably just as excited about it as he was. It was easy enough for him to assemble in about half an hour, but he had a great time with it. The submarine is so cool, and we love the glowing Anglerfish and the cute coral pieces! It's a very fun set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Submarine