Command the Clone Army against the Separatists with buildable Obi-Wan Kenobi™. With durable, fully posable limbs, special white Clone armour, fabric cape, buildable blue Lightsaber and a holster with extra Lightsaber handle, this LEGO® Jedi Master is ready for tough action play!
- Includes fully posable limbs, special white Clone armour, fabric cape, buildable blue Lightsaber and a holster with extra Lightsaber handle
- Use the power of the Force against the Separatists!
- Create cool Jedi poses!
- Sturdy and durable design for intense action play
- Replay the epic Star Wars™: Episode III Revenge of the Sith duel between Obi-Wan and 75112 General Grievous (sold separately)
- Stands over 9” (25cm) tall
- September 20th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0(G)Obi-wan today!neestie |I would recommend this to a friend!This excellent little set is very surprising. First, the combination of the constraction figure from Bionicle/Hero Factory with Star Wars is epic. After the build was complete, I was surprised by how large the set was! The head and facial characteristics are very similar to the animation used in the Clone Wars movie/tv series and is perfect for this set. The lightsaber blade is rubbery, but not too bendy. The cape fits and is a nice addition tot the aesthetic. Overall this is an excellent set which I highly recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Obi-Wan Kenobi™
- February 15th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Force is Strong with This OneRelicor |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI Mainly got this set for his cape because as a Bionicle MOCer we rarely get good capes and in any color. Brown is one of my favorites and so that was a key factor of my purchase. White is also really nice and getting an official lightsaber piece is awesome. My only grip on possibility would have to be the shoulder pads, they get in the way easily and can pop off with enough to little force. I fixed this by removing the pieces that are on his upper back, creating better flow and poses. I haven't dismantled him yet because he is so much fun to pose now. I would highly recommend him in the first wave if you are only getting one. His build may be simple but the character is recognizable, has a lightsaber, and a cape.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Obi-Wan Kenobi™
- September 21st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA simple build that doesnt take long to complete. Much better looking in person than i expected and really looks great on my shelf with my other star wars lego sets and i find myself posing and reposing him quite often! No complaints at all, he looks great, poses well, no stickers, no loose joints, and best of all looks cool, highly recommened. I will be getting Darth Vader next and hope lego releases more of these figures, well done lego!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Obi-Wan Kenobi™
- March 26th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Now its a fight!Kokan |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFinally my Grievous got his friend and they are locked in permanent battle! This set is not the best in terms of flexibility due to his "skirt" in the front that gets on the way of some leg poses but he does his job well enough so that he can fight Grievous :) Good addition if you like to create some fighting scenarios. Wishlist: I would love to have a Destroyer Droid to add to my fights! Iron Man and Hulk Buster would be awesome too :)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Obi-Wan Kenobi™