Celebrate 10 years of legendary action with the largest NINJAGO® set ever.
Uncover a world of details for NINJAGO® fans
The Ninja Zone
Master the art of Spinjitsu and defend the city.
NINJAGO® Museum of History
Display cases and portraits let you revisit the legends.
Ice Cream Shop
Chill out with a treat at the ‘Ice Planet’.
Chen's Noodle House
Join Cole for the best noodles in NINJAGO®.
Explore details only true NINJAGO® fans would appreciate.
NINJAGO® Fan Apartment
Celebrate past sets and get a look at future sets, too.
Ten years of NINJAGO® 2011-2021Relive all the excitement and thrills of 10 years of NINJAGO® with this three-tiered model.
Heroes, villains and legendsNINJAGO® City Gardens is filled with more minifigures than any other NINJAGO set.
Expand your universeNINJAGO® CIty Gardens displays perfectly alongside NINJAGO City and NINJAGO City Docks.
Build a new legacyRecreate stories and add new adventures with each level of the exclusive new NINJAGO® City Gardens.
Rediscover cherished memories and favorite ninja heroes with this NINJAGO® City Gardens (71741) set for play and display. Celebrate the 10th anniversary of the world of NINJAGO by enjoying a rewarding and fun-filled building task.
A ninja toy for creative fun
There is something to enthrall NINJAGO fans on each of the brilliantly detailed 5 tiers, including an ice cream shop, Chen’s noodle house, the control room and a museum celebrating the ninjas’ rich history. The building set is also packed with 19 minifigures, including all of the ninjas and some their allies, to enhance the build-and-play experience.
The ultimate construction set for all NINJAGO fans.
This hugely impressive model is guaranteed to excite NINJAGO fans of all ages: a nostalgia-filled tower to proudly display for older builders, and a world of play opportunities for youngsters. The mammoth set has 5,685 pieces, so parents can also enjoy a rewarding and fun bonding experience building it with their children.
- Spectacular NINJAGO® City Gardens (71741) 5-tiered ninja house model to build and play with, or display to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the NINJAGO world.
- House playset has an incredible 19 minifigures to enhance role play including Young Lloyd, Kai, Zane, Urban Cole, Urban Jay, Urban Nya, Wu Legacy, Misako, Ronin, Hai, Cece, Mei and Tito.
- Model is packed with rooms, including an ice cream shop, Chen’s noodle house, a ninja control room and a museum, all with accessories and details inspired by the ninjas’ rich history.
- Each of the model’s 5 tiers lifts off for easy play action, and there is a ladder that can be pulled up and down at the back.
- This 5,685-piece ninja playset is a great birthday gift for a passionate NINJAGO® or LEGO® fan and can be a fun bonding experience when a parent and child build it together.
- The ninja house measures over 29 in. (73 cm) high, 17.5 in. (44 cm) long and 13 in. (33 cm) wide, which is sure to impress when placed on display.
- Includes a collectible golden Wu Legacy minifigure to also celebrate the 10th anniversary of LEGO® NINJAGO® toys.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has an amazing collection of cool toys for play or display, including mechs, dragons, cars and boats.
- For more than six decades LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they consistently pull apart. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest safety standards in the world, so your kids are in safe hands with LEGO playsets.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Incredible Design and a Sight to Behold!LegoZone | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNinjago City Gardens is simply an outstanding set, with endlessly inventive design features and dozens upon dozens of Easter eggs and nods to fans throughout its 20+ bags. This set represents tremendous value and a satisfying building experience, which I stretched over 1 1/2 weeks to savor the build. I’m a new ‘AFOL’ who missed out on the original Ninjago City (70620) and Docks — which I hope get reissued! - so I was really excited to see this continuation of chunky, vertical modular Ninjago sets. The Gardens really seem like an evolution from those beloved sets, with a bigger footprint, intricate detail on all sides of the model, and a continued effort to cram as much variation and cool parts usage as possible from top to bottom. I want to give a nod to the design team (and instructions designers!) for their clear effort to create novelty and “a-ha” moments in every single bag. Every roof, lamp, railing, and wall use different parts and unexpected techniques - from hotdogs to meat cleavers to game controller pieces - and the use of color, texture, and angles in each module felt like a masterclass in LEGO design. (There are some great articles online exploring the build in detail which I encourage prospective buyers to check out!) I was drawn in by the bold and bright blocks of colors paired with organic landscaping and water features, the high piece count - and the chance to have a Ninjago City building experience for far less than $700 in after-market prices. I can’t recommend the Gardens enough to anyone interested and think it will soon be considered one of the best sets LEGO has ever released. Tip: I built the smaller temple island first, though it comes at the end of the 3rd instruction book, as suggested by one review which noted it could feel anti-climactic to end with the mini-build.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 18 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55NINJAGO® City Gardens
- February 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Gorgeous!JamieBrs | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI haven't had this amount of fun in a long time building a Lego set, at no point during this build will it feel repetitive. The small details in this set are gorgeous but I really wish we had less stickers (there's around 60!) and more printed Lego pieces. There is a huge amount of playability within this set and it can easily be taken apart in sections but that does feel like it affects the structural integrity of the set which is important because I expect this is a display piece for a majority of people. No photos will ever do this set justice, it's so much more striking in person! Now Lego need to do the wise thing and release the Ninjago city docks and Ninjago city sets again so everyone can easily and affordably expand this masterpiece!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55NINJAGO® City Gardens
- February 14th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Masterpiece!TomAndJerry | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSpent one week after-work hours to build this in order to share it with my friends about How I get addicted to this set and the entire Lego! I heard of Lego when I was a child but never had any piece of Lego, this is the set that makes me a real fan(spent more than $1500 already since 1/1 2021)!I do love this set though I am not a Ninjago fan and never watched any Ninjago series and movies. I just like the set itself. To me this set is full of details(though I don't know any story behind) and extramely colorful which is a good fit for my office. I love the complicated design and the skyline it has, and the water, Chen's noodle house, ice cream shop, the tree, little bird, and just noticed I love everything of this set! Every friend comes to my house said "Wow!!!!Incrediable!!That's so good!" when they saw this set. Because of this set, I spent lots of time exploring Ninjago series and do want to have Ninjago City and Ninjago City Docks to connect those together, however the price is unexpectable for me in any retailers website, almost $1000 for Ninjago CIty! I do wishLego could reproduce those retired sets(70620&70657&70618) so that as a new fan I don't miss those old masterpiece, I also wish Lego could make new products like this so that I could connet my City Garden to the new ones. I will definetly buy those in the future!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 18 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55NINJAGO® City Gardens
- February 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LOVE LOVE LOVETyeler | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you are a Ninjago fan you are going to 100% love this set! I have been a fan of the show since season 1 and boy there are so many little details in this build. It’s sure to give you a lot of hours of fun and throw backs to old episodes. I know it’s really expensive but for what they give it was worth it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55NINJAGO® City Gardens