Chase down Ultra Violet’s Stone Booster Bike in Lloyd’s LEGO® NINJAGO® 70641 Ninja Nightcrawler and battle for the Oni Mask of Hatred, with this all-action set. The Ninja Nightcrawler features an opening minifigure cockpit, speed and attack modes and 2 foldout, shoot-on-the-go, 6-stud rapid shooters. This fun toy also includes 3 minifigures with weapons to intensify the role-play conflict.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Lloyd, Nya and Ultra Violet.
- Ninja Nightcrawler features an opening minifigure cockpit with weapon holders for 2 swords, speed and attack mode configurations, 2 foldout, shoot-on-the-go, 6-stud rapid shooters and gold-colored blades.
- Press down for attack mode and drive to activate the new-for-January-2018 shoot-on-the-go rapid shooter function.
- Also includes the Stone Booster Bike with a minifigure seat.
- Attach the Oni Mask of Hatred transformation element to the Ultra Violet minifigure to make her even more evil!
- Weapons include Lloyd’s 2 katanas, Nya’s spear and 2 katanas, and Ultra Violet’s mace.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Ninja Nightcrawler measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Stone Booster Bike measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- April 17th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BEST SET EVER!cp2459 |I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set from my parents for my birthday, and man it is AMAZING. When I first saw it on this website I knew I had to get it. The price-to-part ratio is awesome, and almost everything is great. The minifigures are neat, these being my two favorite Ninja, Lloyd and Nya. They are both extremely detailed and look cool. Ultra Violet is neat as well, and has the Oni Mask of Hatred, but it wasn't really used by Ultra Violet in the show, mainly Harumi. Ultra Violet's bike is ok, and the mace thing is cool too. The car is awesome. The stickers are amazing, and I love the stud shooters. The cab is huge, and really detailed, as it even has sword holders for Lloyd. The spoiler is ok. The immense detail on the bumpers on the sides and ends is amazing. There is a part in the back attached by rotatable studs, which can act as a trunk if you want, but it may clog the gears that spin one of the wheels. When you push down a thing on the top and drive the car, the stud shooters go up and spin, acting like shotguns. The one bad thing is that whenever I press down on the thing on top, it usually launches a stud off even though I don't want it too. This is the best set I've ever owned.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ninja Nightcrawler
- August 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A very meaty set!AHYL88 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendThe Nightcrawler itself is a pretty large and meaty sized car for seating just one single minifigure! It is about the same size as other brick built cars such as the Turbo Track Racer while using less pieces and costing much less. The design and shaping is striking; I like the use of katanas for the front bumpers to act as ramming blades and cool to have the giants blades flank the sides of the cockpit to act as extra shields of sorts. They raise up with the shooters to give the car a mean aggressive stance, as if about to strike with the blades themselves. The shooters do fire at very high speeds, so they will go everywhere! Bear in mind that because all four wheels are connected to their own independent axles, only one of the rear wheels will operate the mechanism for the shooters. Having two more minifigures along with a motorbike and plenty of weaponry for each are all nice bonuses to the set; having the vehicles take on each other is a bit skewed due to the size difference! But you can improvise though. Great set!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ninja Nightcrawler
- October 24th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ninja NightcrawlerI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing. It was really fun to build and then it is fun to play with plus it has amazing minifigures.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ninja Nightcrawler
- June 25th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Sons of Garmadon set.CD7SED |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is addicting to mess around with. The Lloyd, Nya, and Ultra Violet figures are excellent, aswell as her motorcycle. the car itself it really well designed, even the light green back of it. This set was even in my first YouTube video!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ninja Nightcrawler