- Fantastic Beasts™
- Newt´s Case of Magical Creatures
Newt´s Case of Magical Creatures
Small parts and a Small ball.
Discover a magically expanded world inside LEGO® Fantastic Beasts™ 75952 Newt’s Case of Magical Creatures. Help Newt, Jacob, Tina and Queenie care for the creatures, then use the ladder to climb back out, fold up the case and set off on your next adventure! Includes 4 minifigures as well as buildable Erumpent, Occamy and Thunderbird creatures, plus Niffler and Bowtruckle figures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Newt Scamander™, Jacob Kowalski, Tina Goldstein™ and Queenie Goldstein™, as well as buildable Erumpent, Occamy and Thunderbird creatures, plus Niffler and Bowtruckle figures.
- Features a buildable and foldable case containing a nest with an Occamy egg, shelter and grooming areas.
- Open and unfold the case for portable play!
- Use the accessory elements to care for the magical creatures.
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Fantastic Beasts™ movie series.
- Accessory elements include 4 wands, a teapot, brush, meat cleaver, turkey leg, umbrella, helmet, coins, gold bar, ladder, bucket and magic potions.
- Case (closed) measures over 5” (13cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep, and over 2” (6cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep when opened out.
- August 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Loved itbarkston |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe model is very well-designed and it's fun to switch between versions. Although I think the connection between the two halves of the suitcase could be better done with a technic pin than a clip, the set is otherwise near-perfect. The figures are very nice and add well to the collection. The customer gets a very good value; better than a fair price. It's very aesthetically pleasing in general.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Newt´s Case of Magical Creatures
- August 17th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love this build!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI absolutely love this set! From the wonderful set of minifigures, to the detailed beast builds, and the transforming case with it, this is one of my favorite sets ever! So thought out and unique, great for any fan of the series and a great addition to the line.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Newt´s Case of Magical Creatures
- September 22nd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun concept but too small.CityRose |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThe concept of this set is very nice. The details are great but the case should have been a little bigger so you could actually fit everything inside the case. Right now the three large beasts can't fit inside so a child can't carry the set as a bag with everything in it. Whisc was disapointing. We'll try to expand it but the case is so detailed i fear the detailed elements, e.g. name tag, will no longer match the size of the case. a few more pieces and you could have folded everything inside.September 24, 2018Sierra, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! The creatures don’t quite fit in the case at the moment but just like Newt's case.. With a little magic and imagination, a whole world exists inside!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Newt´s Case of Magical Creatures
- February 3rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing set!I would recommend this to a friend!I received this set for Christmas and it was one of the best things I received. The build process is suspenseful, as you never know what it is you're building. The play is even better, because there is so much you can do. I just have one question for Lego: What is the medium nougat stack of pieces next to the sink?But anyways, this is a great set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Newt´s Case of Magical Creatures