Enjoy monstrous adventures with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 31073 Mythical Creatures set. Create a fire-breathing Dragon with a dark-red and yellow color scheme, large fangs, green eyes and pointed claws. This 3in1 children's toy also features posable legs, head, tail and wings, and rebuilds to create a Giant Spider or an axe-bearing LEGO Troll for more scary LEGO® fun.
- The 3in1 Mythical Creatures set features a rebuildable, fire-breathing Dragon with fangs, green eyes and pointed claws, plus posable jaws, head, tail and wings.
- Features a fiery dark-red and yellow color scheme.
- Open the Dragon’s fiery jaws to reveal its sharp fangs and then whip its tail, fold out its wings and take to the skies.
- Move the Dragon's head, legs, tail and wings to create exciting poses.
- Continue the adventure with this 3in1 model. Rebuild the Dragon to create a scary Spider toy with big pincers and creepy legs, or a menacing LEGO® Troll with an axe that doubles as a heavy-metal guitar.
- Dragon measures over 3” (8cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide.
- Giant Spider measures over 1” (4cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide.
- Troll stands over 5” (13cm) tall.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 24th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.015 Days Early!!allybakken | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!This set was a pretty good and fun set! the dragon as the main build is cool, (much like the Red Creatures set that has the main build as a dragon to) the spider is pretty neat to, but the worst thing is that horrid looking 3rd build... what is it? although his face looks a little bit cool, its kinda creepy! Pros: 2nd and 1st builds are neat! $15.00 IS SO CHEAP!!! Comes with some unique pieces! Cons: 3rd build is odd And the best part is that i got it at my ToysRus 15 Days before it was going to be released!! Anyways, it was an excellent set and i KNEW it was going to be like the Red Creatures set, and thats awesome!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mythical Creatures
- January 15th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Tarantula could be better...GregM | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is similar to the red creatures set from couple years ago. Both sets have dragons as the main build, and they're fairly similar looking. Although, I can only judge by the boxes, because I built the scorpion from that set. I actually bought this set for the tarantula, and there are quite a few pieces leftover after the build. This is a little annoying, and if the design had used all the pieces, maybe it would be the same size as the scorpion from the previous set. Overall, I like the tarantula design and the creator creature sets remain some of the coolest and best value sets.Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mythical Creatures