Enjoy a wealth of summer activities with the Poolside Holiday set, featuring a house with a red and tan color scheme, rooftop terrace with flowers and barbecue, and a garden area with trees, greenery, swimming pool and a table tennis table with rackets. Interior details include a guitar amplifier, flat-screen TV and a sofa. Mix and match the buildable modules to create a rooftop pool or a rooftop garden, and easily swap the window, door and other modular sections to customize the house with the new-for-June-2017 LEGO® Creator modular system. Combine this set with the 31068 and 31069 modular-system sets to create a dream house with endless build and play opportunities! This 3‑in‑1 LEGO Creator model can also be rebuilt to create a Skate Park Holiday or a Music Garage Holiday. Includes 2 minifigures.
- Build a colorful vacation house with a rooftop terrace and barbecue, a garden area with fountain, a swimming pool, a table-tennis table, and modular sections for customization!
- 3-in-1 model: Rebuild it into a Skate Park Holiday or a Music Garage Holiday
- Includes male teen and female child minifigures
- LEGO Creator building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Poolside Holiday is over 4” high, 7” wide, and 5” deep. Skate Park Holiday is over 5” high, 6” wide, and 4” deep. Music Garage Holiday is over 5” high, 5” wide, and 4” deep
- 356 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 12 years old
- June 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO Houses Have a New StyleFrinkley |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLEGO has introduced a new design for their house sets. They are modular now. With this set, LEGO has you build a "shell", and then you can choose which of the three house options you want to make. Each of the three different options has you use the same "shell" as the foundation. With each different option there are different window, door, rooftop, and landscape sub-assemblies. These sub-assemblies have a given place in the instructions, but can easily be switched around. In fact, I think LEGO is encouraging switching things around. This set adds a lot of versatility. Even with one house option, there are many different configurations. Overall I think this new design adds a lot more playability. This set also has a great minifig selection, and I love the price. With this price, a greater amount of kids will be able to get their hands on a LEGO house set, which are usually on the pricy side. Great job LEGO.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Modular Poolside Holiday
- August 7th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots of smallsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm working on a water themed collection, so this made a great addition. With 130 by-the-book steps to complete, this was a challenging build, not difficult, but challenging. There were a lot of smalls, like flowers and such that needed to be placed. The legs designed for the girl don't bend. I can't figure that one out. There are almost a half dozen pieces that aren't attached to anything. The play factor is good. The roof comes off easily. There's several items to use with the minifigures.August 16, 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesIt sounds like your water-themed collection is coming along great! You're correct in noticing that the legs on the girl minifigure do not bend and this is because our figures of shorter stature have a leg element that is too short to allow any motion. It is simply a product of design, as are the extra pieces. There are 3 styles in which this set can be built, and some use more parts and some use different parts. Now that you finished one of them, you can remodel and try the other two!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Modular Poolside Holiday
- December 27th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is my first house build and have to say for the money it’s a great set it includes a great selection of accessoriesLevel of Difficulty4.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55Modular Poolside Holiday
- August 10th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Small doesn't equal low detailPachara |I would recommend this to a friend!I bought this set for the parts but I built the first build option first. I was surprised by the new modular mechanics as I hadn't seen that before but I can see a serious upside to this in play. If someone has just one of this set the options to switch it about are somewhat limited, it is a small set after all is said and done, but if they have other sets from the series or more than one of this one then there are serious creative possibilities without having to deconstruct segments entirely. This is a new concept and I'd really like to see them continue it into the future. This is also an awesome parts pack for virtually anyone.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Modular Poolside Holiday