Enjoy urban adventures at the 3-level Family Villa, featuring a red-tiled roof, white facade with lots of windows and colorful details, plus a garden area with a basketball hoop, outdoor fireplace, mailbox, doghouse and a stairway that leads to a mid-level terrace with a sun lounger. Interior details include a bedroom and kitchen, tables and a sofa. Mix and match the buildable modules and easily swap the window, door and other modular sections to customize the house with the new-for-June-2017 LEGO® Creator modular system. Combine this set with the 31067 and 31068 modular-system sets to create a dream house with endless build and play opportunities! This 3‑in‑1 LEGO Creator model can also be rebuilt to create a Golf Hotel or a Summer Villa with a swimming pool. Includes 3 minifigures.
- Build a 3-level Family Villa with lots of windows and colorful details, a detailed interior, a garden area with a tree, a basketball hoop, an outdoor fireplace, a mid-level terrace with sun lounger, a special light-up brick, and modular sections for customization!
- 3-in-1 model: Rebuild it into a Golf Hotel or a Summer Villa with a swimming pool
- Includes mother and father minifigures, child minifigure, and buildable dog
- LEGO Creator building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Family Villa is over 8” high, 14” wide, and 5” deep. Golf Hotel is over 9” high, 11” wide, and 5” deep. Summer Villa is over 5” high, 7” wide, and 9” deep
- 728 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 12 years old
- July 27th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Innovative, but unstableI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe addition of furniture to these sets is welcome, something I would have liked in the older 3 in 1 sets. The new technique of using three basic cubes to build the house is innovative, but often proves unstable. I found that the set falls apart when you try to move it, however careful you are, due to the lack of support for each join. This failing is common in all three sets. I would have liked more detailed instructions for the larger model that combines all three sets. The two pictures provided do not give enough information to build it.August 14, 2017Jason - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesWe appreciate you taking the time to review this set! We wanted to incorporate a unique play and building experience that allows for easy customization. While we make it intuitive to change the different sections around, it shouldn’t fall apart so easily while moving. I usually hold the set by its base when transporting it to another location and thus far haven’t run into the issue of it falling apart. If you find that any of your pieces lack the necessary clutch power to keep it together while moving the set, feel free to contact our customer service and we would be happy to assist you!Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Modular Family Villa
- March 19th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great fun for kidsCoorzman |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI find it amusing that 45+ year olds are knocking a set targeted for 8-12 year olds for not being detailed. Go creator expert if you want high detail. My son is 7 and loves the set. The modular idea is great. I'd like to buy another of these kits to have the other designs along side the main one. It does stay together if you're not trying to pick it up and move it around a lot. if you do have problems with the modular parts staying connected then just replace the 1x4 2 knob pieces with 1x4 4 knob pieces and it will stay together just fine.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Modular Family Villa
- November 11th, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Very unstableIrishelf |Purchased for: SelfEvery time you move the build or add the next level, it falls apart. I bought this to add some buildings for habitation (since most of the creator buildings are stores), but am getting very frustrated because the sections don't have enough connections to keep each modular together. Not to mention that because the parts are scattered between the bags it takes me an hour to find the parts to make an object that only needs five minutes to put together. And the golf hotel has no stairs to get to the upstairs sections. I wish I could get my money back, because the build is more frustrating than fun.Play Experience2.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Modular Family Villa
- July 8th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0A mixed bagnanelsie |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the second of the new modular kits that I have picked up. Whilst I like the idea, and think it will be fun for children to mix and match more easily, for this fairly large set I have one big complaint. Why put it all in neatly numbered bags when after bag 1 you have to empty it all out into a big mess?! In the building book it shows pictures of a figure opening the bags in order, but this kit wants it all out at once - and for all three models. Please can you go back to nicely sorted levels so there is less chance of pieces getting mislaid, and less frustration when trying to find pieces which have hidden themselves - they do that a lot for me!!Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Modular Family Villa