Take the iconic MINI Cooper for a drive! This beautifully crafted LEGO® brick replica of the classic MINI Cooper Mk VII is full of authentic details, from the classic green and white color scheme with white wing mirrors and racing stripes, to the opening doors, hood and trunk, sporty fog lights, detailed engine and separate spare tire compartment. You can even remove the roof to access a tan colored interior with patterned seats, veneer-style dashboard, turning steering wheel, and moving gearshift and handbrake. And of course, no MINI Cooper would be complete without a picnic basket and blanket, the perfect accessories for a fun day in the countryside!
- Build an authentic replica of the MINI Cooper Mk VII!
- Includes doors that open and a hood that lifts to reveal detailed engine and interior
- LEGO Creator Expert building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- MINI Cooper measures over 4"high, 9" long and 5" wide
- 1,077 pieces – For boys and girls over the age of 16
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 15th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic present for DadCraigganmore | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendI bought this as a Christmas present for my father who, in the 1960s and 70s, used to drive around Europe in one of these. He's not a signed up 'Adult Fan Of Lego' and so I thought it was a bit of a risk buying him something that is a bit of a toy. I shouldn't have worried - he really enjoyed the absorbing build and is really pleased with the completed model. I think his photos attached show how pleased he is with the results.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55MINI Cooper
- August 23rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beauty...MINImania | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA very satisfying model to build. Loved the fact that it had all the minutest details: from the door handles to the air conditioner vents. Building this model was the perfect way to de-stress after a long day.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55MINI Cooper
- September 8th, 2014Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Mini Cooperdragonheart | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a nice model to build and looks ok once complete I feel that it needed a little bit of a polish up though the steering wheel and gear lever both to big, there no sun visors rear view mirror or wipers but seems there was meant to be, the bonnet sits proud and roof not finished off on the corners, the mini badges should not be stickers, spear wheel dose not match the other 4 wheels and last of all it has a black exhaust not silver. I know it seems a lot and bit picky but this is an expert model and has a steep price to go with it I felt that it was easy to build and did not take to long. Over all this is not much harder than most of the standard Lego creator sets that iv built.September 25, 2014Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesGreat eye for detail and your feedback is appreciated. This is the type of feedback the designers crave as it showed exactly what features to focus on in the future. Thank you for your time.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35MINI Cooper
- May 24th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Adorable, mechanical, well made. Love it.helenlow | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a big fans of mini cooper. I am really fascinating in mini cooper. when i first saw this lego mini, i wanted to own it very much. however, the price is just too expensive to me. Is not that affordable. I am sos glad my friend give me a $100 gift card, so i can buy this mini lego set. Pretty easy to build. I think i spend less than 6 hours. while building it, i am still doing other stuff. probably should said, the maximum hours should be 2-3hours. Very neat, very nice, i love green, especially this British green on this mini cooper. there is one thing i don't understand, the roof top doesn't seems attached. only the back of the roof top can be attached but not the front part. i am not sure if this is the correct way to be. but is my little concert, cause the top can be remove easily.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55MINI Cooper