Take the iconic MINI Cooper for a drive! This beautifully crafted LEGO® brick replica of the classic MINI Cooper Mk VII is full of authentic details, from the classic green and white color scheme with white wing mirrors and racing stripes, to the opening doors, hood and trunk, sporty fog lights, detailed engine and separate spare tire compartment. You can even remove the roof to access a tan colored interior with patterned seats, veneer-style dashboard, turning steering wheel, and moving gearshift and handbrake. And of course, no MINI Cooper would be complete without a picnic basket and blanket, the perfect accessories for a fun day in the countryside!
- Build an authentic replica of the MINI Cooper Mk VII!
- Includes doors that open and a hood that lifts to reveal detailed engine and interior
- LEGO Creator Expert building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- MINI Cooper measures over 4"high, 9" long and 5" wide
- 1,077 pieces – For boys and girls over the age of 16
- August 23rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beauty...I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA very satisfying model to build. Loved the fact that it had all the minutest details: from the door handles to the air conditioner vents. Building this model was the perfect way to de-stress after a long day.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55MINI Cooper
- December 7th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Mini Cooper, fun to buildAshleigh |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have always loved mini coopers as a car and found this set enjoyable to build. I completed it over two nights after work. Instructions were simple to understand and the parts were easy to assemble. I liked the inclusions of a picnic basket and rug. I loved how the doors of cooper open and close, seats can be pushed forward so you can get to the back seats. This set is value for money and I would recommend this set to anyone.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55MINI Cooper
- December 28th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Gift EverI would recommend this to a friend!I got this for Christmas 2017, and I absolutely loved it. Took me a good day with breaks to finish it but, oh man, was it worth it. I have always been obsessed with Mini Coopers and when I found out they had a LEGO version, I just had to assemble it. I’ve never had any legos before, so this has introduced me to a huge world that I am willing to fall into. Honestly had a blast putting it together and seeing all of the functions as it came along, the seats moving, the trunk and the hood, the moveable gearshift. It’s just so entertaining. And that it even had a spare tire built into the car. All these fun details that make it, with lack of a better word, super dang cool. I loved it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55MINI Cooper
- May 27th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lovely Little MiniI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was given this as a present from my cousin, and I was so trilled to get it! I love English cars, and the Mini is very much a classic icon of British motoring. First thing first, I have always said if I owned a Mini, it would have to be British Racing Green, with a white roof, and white stripes, and so this is a big tick to start with. Building the set was quite enjoyable, and the instructions were very clear. The exterior shape looked great, and the interior dash, and seats I thought were very cute details. It made a great addition to my display cabinet. Then a couple of months later, I actually bought a 1999 Rover Mini Mk. VII, the very same model as the set. Same British Racing Green, same white roof and stripes, same interior colours, same extra fog lights. The only differences are minor, the mirror colours and alloy wheels for example, but great all the same. Both of my Minis look great, and having the same car in my garage as on my display cabinet, I can defiantly say this model is a good and accurate LEGO version of the real thing. To any motoring enthusiast, I'd defiantly recommend this set!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55MINI Cooper