Make room to display the most famous starship in the galaxy!Construct one of the biggest LEGO sets ever made!
Packed with authentic details!Intricate replica makes an impressive display.
LEGO® Star Wars™ Millennium Falcon™
Relive the Star Wars™ saga.
Features two crews so you can display the classic or new films!
Go inside for more adventure!
Removable hull panels put you right in the action!
Open the cockpit.
Over 7500 pieces makes for a fun and challenging build.
Defeat the First Order.
Man the upper and lower quad laser cannons!
True to the saga.
Realistic details include sensor dishes and more.
Includes extensive building instructions booklet.
Booklet includes information on the designers and behind-the-scenes facts about this remarkable set.
Includes crew members from multiple films!Han Solo, TFA Han Solo, Rey, Finn, BB8, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, C-3PO, 2 buildable Porgs and a buildable Mynock.
Welcome to the largest, most detailed LEGO® Star Wars Millennium Falcon model we’ve ever created—in fact, with 7,500 pieces it’s one of our biggest LEGO models, period! This amazing LEGO interpretation of Han Solo’s unforgettable Corellian freighter has all the details that Star Wars fans of any age could wish for, including intricate exterior detailing, upper and lower quad laser cannons, landing legs, lowering boarding ramp and a 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy. Remove individual hull plates to reveal the highly detailed main hold, rear compartment and gunnery station. This amazing model also features interchangeable sensor dishes and crew, so you decide whether to play out classic LEGO Star Wars adventures with Han, Leia, Chewbacca and C-3PO, or enter the world of Episode VII and VIII with older Han, Rey, Finn and BB-8!
- Includes 4 classic crew minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia and C-3PO.
- Also includes 3 Episode VII/VIII crew minifigures: Older Han Solo, Rey and Finn.
- Figures include a BB-8 droid, 2 buildable Porgs and a buildable Mynock.
- Exterior features include intricately detailed and removable hull panels, a lowering boarding ramp, concealed blaster cannon, 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy, interchangeable round/rectangular sensor dishes, upper and lower quad laser cannons, and 7 landing legs.
- Main hold features a seating area, Dejarik holographic game, combat remote training helmet, engineering station with turning minifigure seat and a doorway build with passageway decoration.
- Rear compartment features the engine room with hyperdrive and console, 2 doorways, hidden floor compartment, 2 escape pod hatches, engineering console and an access ladder to the gunnery station.
- Gunnery station features a minifigure gunner’s seat and detachable hull panel with fully rotating quad laser cannon. An additional quad laser cannon is also mounted on the underside.
- This model includes 7,500 pieces.
- Also includes an informational fact plaque.
- Features a new-for-October-2017 cockpit canopy element.
- Classic crew weapons include Han’s blaster pistol and Chewbacca’s stud-firing bowcaster.
- Measures over 8” (21cm) high, 33” (84cm) long and 22” (56cm) wide.
For this item FedEx will require an in-person direct signature at the time of delivery. FedEx will make three (3) delivery attempts before returning the shipment to LEGO. At which point, we ask that you please contact Consumer Services to discuss reshipping the item, or sending it to an alternative address where a signature can be obtained.
*Please be advised that for the “LEGO® STAR WARS™ MILLENNIUM FALCON™ #75192 (“Product”) the following additional terms and conditions shall apply for Product exchange: Always subject to applicable federal or state law, any request for exchange of the Product (“Return Product”) with another Product (“New Product”) is subject to you providing LEGO with a valid credit card as security for LEGO receiving the Return Product. If LEGO has not received the Return Product within 30 days of the date where LEGO has shipped the New Product to you, LEGO will charge the full purchase price listed at the time of shipment on shop.LEGO.com/US to your credit card. Please provide track and trace information to Customer Service to allow LEGO to track your shipment of the Return Product.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- July 18th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Model I ownCabbageRollSK | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfUpon seeing this for the first time, I was blown away with the size and weight of the box, It was a huge experience unboxing. Once you start building the structural engineering in this build is so impressive, a lot of time went into making this set. The finished product looks so high quality you have to remind yourself that, "yes this is lego".Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- October 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Would it help if I got out and pushed?!?Micky6 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo my build started when I bought the the 20th anniversary Slave 1 and was hooked, I had mountains of Lego as a kid but that stopped until last year. When I went the Lego site and saw the USC Millennium Falcon I fell in love but couldn't justify £650! So after months of trying to justify a way of paying this amount I finally came to the conclusion that this would actually be a legacy for my grandkids when they visited as they would always remember Grandad with the massive spaceship made of bricks so that swayed me to get it (plus unexpectedly I received a large bonus from work). Opening the Ikea size box was just the start of one of the best weeks in my life. I read most of the reviews on here before hand so decided to take my time and enjoy the build as was probably never do this again. I took the advice of one reviewer and played all the films (luckily have Disney+) whilst constructing this beautiful beast. Took me about 30 hours to piece together over 7 days, no major problems at all and no bricks missing. Instructions were faultless and whilst I made a couple of mistakes was easy to find and rectify. I added the stand, lights and case which this set definitely deserves and now sits proudly in my front room and fills me with so much joy when I see everyone's jaw drop when they catch eye of the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy!! I take my hat off to you Lego, you pulled it off big time.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- January 27th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Greatest Lego Set EverNattheknife | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had been waiting for almost 4 months to buy this set when it was finally available for purchase on the lego website. Living in Australia, there is very limited opportunity to purchase it, as we don't have any lego stores and eBay charge twice as much. Yet when it finally came I realised the Falcon was worth every bit of the effort I went through to get it. I built the beauty over the course of a week, and thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. It was incredible to build and I can't remember ever having more fun with lego building. The final model is incredible. I really didn't understand how big it was until I had finished building myself and its immense! It is enormously detailed and I love that it comes with the crews from two trilogies. I finally have a detailed model of the most iconic ship from Star Wars and the design of it is fantastic. The features are superb and I love that they have included a few interior rooms to increase its playability, although thats pretty limited by the weight of it. It was a pleasure to build and just looks great. I strongly recommend it to anyone who likes star wars lego. Easily worth the price. My one criticism would probably be that there is this big bit of space inside at the back which I think could have been made into another room without compromising structural integrity in any way, but its only a minor complaint. Overall I love it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 days 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- June 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Just incredibleDjamie | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI remember asking one of the employees at the Leicester Square lego store back in 2016 if the rumours were true about the UCS Falcon coming back. He grinned and said that though he was but a simple retail employee, all signs pointed to yes. Sure enough, this magnificent set was announced. I had been setting aside savings literally since 2017 and I'm so glad I did. Make no mistake, this is the greatest set Lego has ever released. The build is an incredible experience. It's a joy to put together the different sections and there are some truly masterful techniques used. I could have bought 8 or 9 different big sets for what the Falcon cost but to me this is the best money I've ever spent. The finished product - there is nothing else like it. If you're still on the fence I would highly recommend buying this set, but I would also recommend not rushing through it. Put on a few Star Wars movies and take your time, ENJOY the build. Stop every once in a while and marvel at it. It is almost disappointing to finish in the knowledge that there are no more bags to finish, but finishing it is absolutely a triumph.You will not regret this purchase.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™