Drive into battle with Robin™ against bad-guy Bane™ with his Mighty Micros driller, featuring a rotating drill, in this role-play set designed for younger super heroes. Both vehicles have turning wheels, Robin has a grapple-hook gun while Bane is armed with a dynamite element. Includes 2 minifigures with mini legs: Robin and Bane.
- Includes 2 minifigures with mini legs: Robin™ and Bane™.
- Robin's Mighty Micros car features turning wheels and translucent light elements.
- Bane's Mighty Micros driller features a rotating drill, turning wheels, plus translucent light and flame elements.
- Weapons include Robin's grapple-hook gun and Bane's dynamite element.
- Robin's Mighty Micros car measures over 1” (5cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high.
- Bane's Mighty Micros driller measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- February 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ready to drive or to costum for your needI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son is too young to know anything about superheroes, so he appreciated the set for aspects that are specific to his age (2 years old). For his part, the truck equipped with a drill had a nice feature. For Robin's car, he said that it was the red and green colors that he liked. In both cases, the vehicles were the perfect size for his hands. In general, my son guesses right who's the bad guy and who is the good guy by seeing the face on the minifigurine. You don't have to read the comics to understand at a young age. For my part, I understood why minifigurines had small legs. The dimensions of the vehicle don't allow it. I'm a bit behind schedule with the Mighty Micros that I didn't buy initially. A few years later, I realize that the collection has DC supervillain minifigurines that have never been on the market since then. By the way, the rear spoiler on Robin's vehicle is a printed part. It's the only Robin vehicle we have that has that, so the part can be used to create your own Robin vehicle that looks legit and amazing!! No need to ask Batman's permission.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mighty Micros: Robin™ vs. Bane™
- August 24th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Super Hero Mario Kart!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet's review Mighty Micros: Robin vs. Bane! The style of the Mighty Micros sets are mainly targeted at kids, with the superheroes and villains having short legs and small cars. Minifigures: Robin: Unusually cheerful, but that's the Mighty Micros style. I like his hairpiece, but apart from that the rest is just okay. Bane: Somehow this guy's head manages to look suitably evil yet kiddish simultaneously. However, for those adult fans who want to swap out his short legs for normal legs, he will not do, particularly as his torso looks kiddish with a large red "B" on it. Cars: Robin's Mighty Micro: Robin doesn't always use his own vehicles, so it appears the designer had some trouble creating a car for him. Apart from the color scheme and the "R" on the spoiler, it isn't exactly very Robin-ish. Kids probably won't have a problem with this, however. Bane's Mighty Micro: A strange lime green color with a bit of orange. The drill rotates but that's not really a fun play feature for kids, they probably have enough imagination to imagine it turning anyway. It would be more fun to have flick missiles in this set. The flames look weird at the back but otherwise it's okay. Kids will probably have fun racing the cars around, but for adults there's not much, unless you like cute kiddish stuff (like me). The price per piece isn't great, at 11.6 cents per piece (the usual is 10), but it's still decent. Build: 9/20 Play experience: 12/20 Minifigures: 13/20 Price: 10/20 Display: 12/20 TOTAL: 56/100Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 11 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Mighty Micros: Robin™ vs. Bane™
- May 3rd, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0BaneI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this for my birthday. I asked for it mainly for bane. I needed a full size bane so i gave him the normal legs. I get the "goofy" type of theme but banes eyes were not that cool on him.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mighty Micros: Robin™ vs. Bane™