FREE exclusive Creative Fun 12-in-1 set with purchases over $85 .*Learn more
Small parts and a Small ball.
Temporarily out of stock
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Have fun with the awesome T. rex, featuring a dark-green and beige color scheme, bright orange eyes, posable joints and head, large claws and an opening mouth with pointed teeth. Also includes the dinosaur’s prey in the form of a buildable rib cage. Rebuild this 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator Mighty Dinosaurs model to create a Triceratops or a Pterodactyl.
- Features a 3-in-1 T. rex with bright orange eyes, posable joints and head, large claws and an opening mouth with pointed teeth. Also includes the dinosaur’s prey in the form of a buildable rib cage.
- Check out the authentic dark-green and beige color scheme.
- Stomp through the streets with the scary T. rex.
- Pose the T. rex’s arms, legs, tail and head, and open its mouth to reveal ferocious teeth.
- Rebuild to create other Mighty Dinosaurs.
- This set includes over 170 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-12.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Triceratops or a Pterodactyl.
- T. rex measures over 4” (11cm) tall.
- Triceratops measures over 3” (9cm) tall.
- Pterodactyl measures over 1” (4cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Set and Great Value!Tsalter3418 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set single handedly got me back into Legos! I grew up with Lego sets and just recently I saw this set at the store as an adult and the price was great and who doesn't love dinosaurs! The set took me about 15 or 20 minutes to make the T-Rex, and it's very sturdy, bigger than I thought it would be, and has many articulate joints and little details for a set this size. The other dinosaurs are very nice too, the Triceratops is my favorite. Whoever designed this set really did a great job, the models are very well put together and fun to build. I would definitely recommend this set to anyone!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mighty Dinosaurs
- July 26th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best dinosaur set in years.spacejames | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst off, I own a lot of Lego, so when I say that this set is one of my favourite to ever play and make new creations with then you know I mean business. For the price you are getting some great looking dinosaurs and there are so many different pieces that it is extremely easy to make your very own, great looking creatures. The set is easy to build and offers many possibilities so it is great for adults and children alike. This set and the mythical creatures 3-in-1 set are awesome.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mighty Dinosaurs
- April 2nd, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0The Head on the T-Rex doesn't fitSouthernBoy | 35-44Purchased for: SelfThe head on the T-Rex doesn't snap into place based on the instructions and parts provided. I even went on to Lego.com to see if there were updated instructions and they were the same as in the printed manual. I know what I am doing as a builder. I even assembled the Technics Porsche 911 GT3 RS and was able to correct the mistake in the transmission section of the manual. Please do not tell me I don't know how to put together this set. Not wasting too much time here since I wrote a really long review and lost it when I clicked Preview and your site said my username was already taken and it deleted my entire review after it refreshed. Please see the attached photo with circled part.April 4, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. It sounds like you're a very dedicated LEGO® fan, so I'm sorry to hear you found the dinosaur frustrating. I understand how discouraging it can be when a set isn't coming together like you expect. The picture you've provided is really helpful though - it does look like the parts you have for the connection aren't right. The dark green pieces you have there on the neck are meant to be used on the tail (steps 11 and 18). The pieces you need are dark gray, and while they might look similar to the green pieces at a glance, they are quite different. They'll have notches around the curved connection, and they won't have that bar going through the center. You can get a better look at the part on step 51 of the instructions. If you need a hand with the build or find that those dark gray pieces are missing, please get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Mighty Dinosaurs
- August 13th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Bigger than I thought!legomatt123 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI was very excited for this set because it said it had three dinosaurs in one set for a very reasonable price! There's actually four dinosaurs in the set, a bonus Brachiosaurus that I will leave to others to explain how to get the instructions. I was very surprised by the quality of this set. I had expected this to be smaller than what I have now because of the small size of the box. I was delighted of seeing that it was actually pretty big, which is always better. I was also surprised by the durability of this set, it was way more durable than I had imagined. The jaws do not fall apart easily, it was actually pretty easy to make it stand on its feet without it falling. The foot claw pieces are very sharp, so I always am careful when handling the set. It was very posable, even my sister made it so that the Tyrannosaur's head was upside down and curving up, while the tail was curved all the way, almost touching the back! It was a fun set to build, and a fun set to play with. The building instructions were fun, with the T. Rex looking like a giant lizard, with its feet sprawled. Then we curved the legs into the natural position, and it was almost done. Then, put the head and neck in, and it's done. It was short, but fun, and basically all my lego sets have five stars. No lego sets are bad. All of them are very durable and have good quality. Very good set. Bravo.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mighty Dinosaurs