- Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
Build your own business with the LEGO® Iconic 40305 Microscale LEGO Brand Store. This 2-level store features a bright facade with transparent opening door, 3 windows, 3 flags and a LEGO store sign. Inside you’ll find a Pick & Build wall, Build a Mini stand, shelves filled with LEGO boxes and a counter with cash register. This set also includes 2 minifigures and comes with modular building sections that you can swap around to create your own store design.
- Includes 2 minifigures.
- Features a detailed facade with transparent opening door, 3 windows, 3 flags and a LEGO® store sign, plus a detailed interior with a Pick & Build wall, Build a Mini stand, shelves filled with LEGO boxes and a counter with cash register.
- Also includes a collection of LEGO® themed stickers.
- Swap the modular building sections around to create your own store design!
- Measures over 5” (15cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Product and ExperienceIanK | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first time purchasing LEGO directly from their website and I must say I am very impressed with how quickly the items arrived (3 days from payment) and how well they were packaged for shipping. With that said, let’s jump into the set! I was away from LEGO for a long time and just got back into it as an adult last year while searching for a new hobby. I usually only buy the Speed Champions product line because I love cars. Occasionally, a set will catch my eye and I have to have it. That was this set! I actually bought two of these. One to build and display and one to keep sealed because LEGO rarely releases products featuring their own logo in the theme or design. The assortment of parts is amazing for the price and the end result is a fantastic mini-modular build! I actually didn’t know it was modular until I physically saw the packaging and was even more excited. The build took longer than expected, but I don’t like to rush through the experience. The interior is nicely decorated and reminds me of my local LEGO Store. This is perfect for a younger individual who is interested in architecture or LEGO modular buildings, but may not have the patience for the massive buildings like the new Book Store. Overall, this is a great build and I’m happy to add it to my collection! LEGO should release more products like this. Small modular buildings. Great job with my order and your products! Thank you!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
- August 25th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0+ The Brand Store +armandotx26 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of my favourite Lego Brand stores of all times. It is possible to combine 2 of this set or more and you can build and shape your store the way you desire. It also gives you a good understanding of the basics in a modular building. The selection of pieces for this set is excellent. I purchased 4x this set but used only 2 for my Lego store, together from pieces of various other sets. Although it is not finished yet, I will share in the hopes that it may inspire some builders to do their own.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
- April 20th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Lego Brand StoreEarlie54 | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am very disappointed with the Lego and toy stickers. I expected them to have been printed on the bricks just like the ones in the sets I bought for the past 10 years. I bought this to add to the Lego Christmas Village and Night Market I have been building.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
- April 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great buildLadylegojess | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI brought 4 of these sets to make my own larger Lego store and it worked out really well. Great set to buy in multiples if you need a bigger challengePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Microscale LEGO® Brand Store