Kids will love taking a trip back in time with this brilliantly detailed LEGO® Creator 3in1 Medieval Castle (31120). It’s packed with all they need to create captivating stories – a 2-floored Castle toy with an opening gate, water mill, prison, king’s room, 3 minifigures, dragon toy, 3 chickens and a rat. There are also hinges so the Castle can fold open at the back.
3in1 awesome toys fuel kids’ passions
Creative kids have the chance to build 3 different models with this LEGO Creator 3in1 set. They can start with the Medieval Castle, rebuild it into a castle tower with a catapult or transform it into a bustling marketplace with a water mill, tower and prison.
Fantastic gifts for kids to grip their imaginations
LEGO Creator 3in1 buildable toys let kids enjoy imaginative play with 3 different models in every box! The possibilities are endless as each model can be rebuilt into something new. Select from a brilliant 3in1 range including crocodiles, fairgrounds and rockets.
- The LEGO® Creator 3in1 Medieval Castle (31120) building set will enchant imaginative kids with 3 models in 1 – a Medieval Castle, castle tower and medieval marketplace.
- This medieval toy set also includes 3 minifigures – a blacksmith and 2 medieval guards with impressive weapons to add even more fun to kids’ daring adventures.
- The Castle has 2 floors and hinges so it can fold open at the back for different play options. It also features an opening gate, smithy, water mill, king’s room and a prison.
- The castle tower is accompanied by a working catapult toy, while the medieval marketplace features a water mill, guard tower and prison.
- This 1,426-piece LEGO® Creator 3in1 Castle toy is a rewarding building task for creative kids aged 9 and up and makes a great birthday or holiday gift.
- This Castle toy for kids measures over 10.5 in. (26 cm) high, 12 in. (31 cm) wide and 11 in. (28 cm) deep – a great size for play or to proudly display in a bedroom.
- Look out for other new-for-2021 LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets: Space Shuttle Adventure (31117) and Ferris Wheel (31119).
- The 3 different models can be attached to each other to create an eye-catching mega castle if 3 separate boxes are purchased.
- For more than 6 decades LEGO® building bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart every time.
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards.
- December 14th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BEST SET IN 36 YEARS!I would recommend this to a friend!Being 40 years of age, and having loved the Lego brand since I was about 4, it’s safe to say I have had my fair share of different sets. I’ve been buying, collecting and playing with Lego my entire life pretty much and have an entire room in my house dedicated to my passion. Being older now 98% of sets I buy are the high end sets aimed primarily at AFOL’s. However when I was just casually browsing my local Lego Store a few months ago I spotted this Castle Set. I had absolutely no idea it was even a thing and the wave of nostalgia I got when seeing it was immeasurable. I literally felt like I was 10 years old again in a toy shop with the overarching urge to buy this set. I didn’t just want it, I NEEDED it! Lol Fast forward a few months and I finally found some time to build it. And boy was it worth the wait! Safe to say it’s the best set I think I have ever had or built since I was a kid. I actually couldn’t fault a single part of it. It’s retro but modern at the same time. Classic in its look but modern in its building techniques. If I had this set when I was 10 years old it would be, hands down, my favourite of them all. The blend of warfare with medieval domestic life being portrayed here is something a castle themed set has never done before. It breaks the mould yet does everything just perfectly to reignite all the nostalgic feels of some of the best Lego sets ever produced. Truly faultless. In fact it’s that good that I’m just back from the Lego store with a further two sets! And I’m dedicating this weekend to construct the other two builds and then combine them into one ultra retro super castle! Ecstatic doesn’t even come close to explaining how I’m feeling! So in summary, perfect set Lego. Congratulations on every aspect. It’s very rare a set is as affordable, and as perfect for kids as it is for long time Lego has aficionados, but this set is it. It’s easily, 100%, the best set I’ve owned since the 90s and I can’t thank Lego enough for making this set! I would honestly give it 10 stars out of 5 if I could!!Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Medieval Castle
- July 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is aceI would recommend this to a friend!Took around 5 hours to build the main castle but there are also two other styles you can create with this set! It’s so much fun it has a draw bridge that works and a little market area as well as a jail. The founders of this one have truly thought of everything it has the cutest little mouse and some birds too! Hours of fun in battle with this one. I’d have loved to see more characters as part of this set to truly get the battle experience when playing. It looks complex but was easy to piece together and offers hours of fun. Would love to see some add on sets with this that offer cannons and more characters. I will say the towers can be difficult to place and remove character because they’re slightly small but still lots of fun! Also comes with a green dragon to help save the day!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Medieval Castle
- August 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super Fun and EasyI have never owned a Lego set before and have always wanted one. This Medieval Castle is absolutely amazing! It's a super fun build and so incredibly easy. The step by step guides included are so simple to follow! All of the pieces come pre-sorted in individually labeled bags 1-7 which makes it even easier to assemble. You just open Bag 1, follow the directions in the book for assembly for that particular bag and keep moving effortlessly along! I've been working on this for a couple of hours and am over half way through. Just be sure that you've got someplace to store the pieces after the bag is open, as they are not resealable. I love that this is a 3-in-1 kit and am able to disassemble the castle and make 2 other things like the lookout tower! It's like having my own Medieval Faire right here on my desktop!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Medieval Castle
- August 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic setI would recommend this to a friend!I received the medieval lego set in the mail about a month ago . This was a fun project for the whole family to do at the dining room table . Each person had sections they worked on . Then in the end with the 4 of us , we were able to create this magnificent medieval castle . I definitely recommend this Lego set , if you are an advanced builder .Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Medieval Castle