Rebuild the 2-in-1 customizable Maze to create a classical or medieval-style maze… or use your imagination to create your own unique maze challenges. This classic set was created by LEGO® fan designer Jason Allemann from Canada and selected by LEGO Ideas members. It features a wheel-operated tilt mechanism to steer the ball around the maze, a removable ball container with 4 orange balls and a travel lock for easy transit. Appropriate for ages 10 and over, follow the fan designer's inspirational building tips in the included booklet to customize the maze to make it as simple or difficult as you wish.
- The 2-in-1 Maze features a customizable maze system, wheel-operated tilt mechanism (incorporating LEGO® Technic axles and lift arms), built-in removable ball container with 4 orange balls, and a travel lock.
- Rebuild the classical maze for an alternative medieval-theme maze.
- The classical-style maze includes green ‘start' tiles, red ‘finish' tiles and divider elements.
- The medieval-style maze includes assorted buildable cottages, a buildable archway and castle, plus divider and tree elements.
- Turn the wheels to control the tilt and avoid the traps to complete each maze challenge.
- Customize either maze to make it as simple or challenging as you dare.
- Attach the ball container under the maze and apply the travel lock for safe transit.
- Includes a booklet with building instructions for the classical and medieval-style mazes, plus inspirational tips for alternative builds from the fan designer of the maze.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building and play experience forages 10 and over.
- Maze measures over 2” (7cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 10” (26cm) deep.
- May 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great take on a classic toy/puzzleI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was never any good at the two wheel maze, but this was a joy to build and is a joy to play. I admit that I'm way behind on my set building, but I had to jump this set to the front of the line. Though I haven't built them yet, the additional pieces included and the suggested variation mazes are very cool. The mechanism has the feel of the old wooden mazes, where you have to give a nudge to get the ball started, and then have to keep it under control to slow it down. The only quibble I would have is that the soccer balls included have a flat spot that can mess you up, or you can consider it to be an extra challenge to overcome.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Maze
- June 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AWESOMEI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is awesome! I even got the chance to meet the creator in Toronto and get my box signed by him. He was awesome too!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Maze
- October 24th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Amazing Lego Setodinp |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was awesome! But I had to rebuild the tan colored brick pieces. Also, I kept having to remove the maze and maybe the tan colored pieces to fix some lego pieces that were coming off of the base plate. I made up my own maze, but it had no traps, but did have long dead ends, and start and finish tiles. I mean, when I saw the extra pieces that the set comes with, I was surprised about how many tiles there were. But, this set was a little bit pricy. I added marbles and Lego soccer balls, and it was an excellent combination! Definitely buy this set if you like technic lego sets.October 28, 2016Jonathan, Consumer Service Specialist, LEGO® Consumer ServicesWhat a fun set to customize with! I really like your creativity with the extra pieces. We definitely want everything to be held together and snug, so maybe going back to the beginning and making sure all is tight is a good idea. Hopefully then you model will be as sturdy as you have come to expect! Happy trails! (If you don't get stuck in those long dead ends)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 9 days 18 hrs 11 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Maze
- April 2nd, 2016Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Flat out broken.Gaudian |Purchased for: SelfI went into this purchase seeing this set as a very cool and fun toy, something that I don't often buy, as I mostly purchase display based sets. This would indeed be a very fun and creativity influential toy, if it actually worked. It flat out doesn't tilt to the right. Some reviews brush this off as a "minor con" but it makes the entire thing unplayable. Terrible build quality as well, as the set was constantly falling apart and parts forced itself out of indents and in the middle of "playing", would just flat out disconnect. If you're really looking for a tiltable maze, just buy one from Amazon or something. It'll save you tons of money too.
Response from LEGO SHOPApril 6, 2016Nicholas, Digital Product Specialist, LEGO® Consumer ServicesThanks so much for your feedback on your latest LEGO purchase. I am sorry to hear that there has been some trouble with building and playing with your new LEGO set. Based on your description it sounds like there might be a building issue or a faulty part. When you have an opportunity could you please contact our customer service department so that we can troubleshoot together? https://wwwsecure.us.lego.com/en-us/service?domainredir=service.lego.com&ignorereferer=true We are looking forward to hearing from you!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Maze