Find your strong suitNew exclusive LEGO® Art Marvel Studios Iron Man lets you display your passion like never before.
One picture, three ways
Each set gives you three different portrait options.
Create wall décor
Use the unique new hanger element to create your gallery.
Just add sound
Download a specially curated soundtrack to listen to as you build.
Tag your work
Finish your creation with an official nameplate.
Elements of style
Put together a relaxing and rewarding building experience.
The ultimate statement piece
Combine three sets into the Ultimate Iron Man portrait.
Discover LEGO® ArtDisconnect from the world and re-connect with your inner artist when you build new LEGO Art sets, each with its own curated audio experience.
If you’re a Super Hero fan, we have a thrilling set for you. Build 1 of 3 portraits of the iconic Iron Man suits of armor with this LEGO® Art Marvel Studios Iron Man (31199) set, while you relish a creative escape from everyday life.
Build 1 of 3 detailed portraits of Iron Man’s armor, the MARK III, the HULKBUSTER MARK I or the MARK LXXXV. If you want more, buy and combine 3 sets into an ultimate Iron Man piece. As part of this new LEGO building experience, listen to the included Soundtrack for stories and cool details about the set as you build. Finish the project with a Marvel Studios signature plate, then display it on a wall or shelf.
You don’t need to be an artist or have loads of LEGO models to enjoy the satisfaction of completing this wall art kit. This LEGO Art set is part of a collection of building kits focused on music, art, design and architecture, which make great gifts for anyone (including yourself) seeking a new project.
- Build this LEGO® Art Marvel Studios Iron Man (31199) set, featuring a model with 3 build options. Display your favorite version of Iron Man’s armor on your wall or shelf after you spend quality time making it.
- Set your creative side free with this 3,156-piece LEGO® set that includes 9 canvas wall decor plates, a Marvel Studios signature plate, brick-built LEGO frame, new hanging element and piece separator for easy rebuilding.
- Relieve stress while you create a unique LEGO® portrait of the MARK III, the HULKBUSTER MARK I or the MARK LXXXV armored Iron Man suits. With the immersive Soundtrack, you can learn unexpected details as you build.
- Revel in your love of Super Heroes while building this unique LEGO® kit. To really push your creativity, buy and combine 3 of the sets to create an ultimate Iron Man wall piece to display in your home or office.
- This 3in1 LEGO® Art set measures over 15.5” (40cm) square. Display it on a wall or shelf, where its details help it stand out. It makes a great gift for you or another creative builder who’s into Super Heroes or Iron Man.
- No batteries needed. This art set for adults offers an immersive build with LEGO® pieces and a unique Soundtrack. Escape your daily routine and create an incredible display piece.
- The coffee-table-quality instructions guide you through the project, starting with a deep dive into Iron Man before you begin building. Enjoy the Soundtrack made for this LEGO® set while you assemble the piece.
- Perfect to display on a wall or shelf, LEGO® Art models of iconic artworks, musicians, Super Heroes and Sith Lords offer you a rewarding building experience while you explore your passion for creative arts and crafts.
- LEGO® building pieces meet exacting quality standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and work every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® pieces are tested to ensure that every LEGO Art building set meets strict safety standards, making this Marvel Studios Iron Man wall decor piece as robust as it is beautiful.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 21st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great new themeNickP | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet me start by saying this was a fun and challenging build. The finished product is fantastic, gorgeous and the photos/videos do not do it justice. I was hesitant at first, but i am glad i took the leap and purchased one copy of this set. If you are an adult fan of Lego “out of the box” builds like I am and a fan of the MCU or Iron Man, this set will not disappoint. However, it is not without a few minor complaints that could easily be addressed if this theme continues. When you first open the box, it is clear Lego is targeting these sets with a much higher standard for presentation. Like so many tech companies are doing, Lego has tried to make the packaging as high end as the finished product. When you open the box, instead of bags to dump out, you open like a pizza box (or lego ideas sets if you prefer the analogy) and are greeted with a very nice and thick instruction manual held in place by cardboard insets on each corner. And this is where my first complaint cones in. My book had apparently shifted a bit during shipping or storage and those cardboard insets had basically bent and scrunched up the corners of my instruction manual, resulting in torn or frayed edges all around. This is not a big deal, but it did hurt the overall presentation a bit. The large technic plates to build on are sturdy and thick and come packaged in their own separate box with a window on one side showing the studs. Again, very nice presentation there. Under another cardboard tab contains the bags of pieces. One bag for each color stud and then a few bags for the frame assembly and technic connector pieces. To make building easier, i used a cheap plastic Crafting box to dump out all the color studs in their own sections. First, i labeled each bag with the corresponding stud color number (why wasn’t this done at the factory?) and dumped them into compartments in numerical order since there are a lot of similar color shades here and sometimes you can get confused as to which color is which number. The accompanying soundtrack is great. I honestly wasn't expecting much, but i was wrong and ended up being very impressed with it. It is only 90 minutes and plays more like a podcast than a soundtrack. This will take a bit longer than 90 minutes to build. I did mine in about 3 days, but only building about an hour or so each day. The build process is fun, different and challenging. I tried a few different methods starting with going with horizontal rows, but i found that to be confusing. Eventually, i started placing tiles based on color and that worked better for me. The box is about a quarter of an inch too narrow for the finished build to fit inside. I know it is not supposed to fit inside the box, but it seems weird to me that it would be that close and not fit on those rare occasions that you may finish it and then transport it to where you will hang it. It is such a nice box, it would have been neat to fit the finished picture in there. My supply chain brain tells me it is probably a logistics thing, though. The finished product is fantastic. Beautiful. Photos and videos do not do it justice. The price is high, but the value is absolutely there. This is a quality product from the moment you open the box to the moment it gets hung on the wall. I am not looking forward to taking it apart to try another portrait. Even with the 4 stud wide brick separator (wider if you use the other end to pry the studs up and launch them across your home!) But eventually, i will give it a try. I would highly recommend this To any mature builder looking for something new and Different. If you are an MCU or Iron man fan, this is a fantastic display piece. Eventually, i hope to get three copies and complete the ultimate build, but that is a very expensive Proposition. I suspect that will be worth it as well, however.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Marvel Studios Iron Man
- January 22nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful set!Lukethelegofan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought 3 of these sets to make the big one! And it is so awesome, looks super cool on my wall! My fingers did hurt when I was done. But it was definitely worth it!Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Marvel Studios Iron Man
- March 16th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0DifferentJackt | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was really fun to build and looks so cool! Since when you finish there are A LOT of pieces left over you can write something over the backround!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Marvel Studios Iron Man
- August 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing set but a bit priceyJJ01234 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeautiful set when fully complete, not the most technical set, fairly straight forward to make but reward at the end well worth the time. Took me 7-8 hours for ultimate edition made up of the 3 sets. Having PDF instructions on phone was not ideal, I always prefer the more authentic LEGO booklet and seeing as I paid £345 in total I think this could have been added. Price is high but looking at the finished piece hanging on my wall I'd say its worth it. Great set, look forward to see more from LEGO art.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Marvel Studios Iron Man