Find your strong suitNew exclusive LEGO® Art Marvel Studios Iron Man lets you display your passion like never before.
One picture, three ways
Each set gives you three different portrait options.
Create wall décor
Use the unique new hanger element to create your gallery.
Just add sound
Download a specially curated soundtrack to listen to as you build.
Tag your work
Finish your creation with an official nameplate.
Elements of style
Put together a relaxing and rewarding building experience.
The ultimate statement piece
Combine three sets into the Ultimate Iron Man portrait.
Discover LEGO® ArtDisconnect from the world and re-connect with your inner artist when you build new LEGO Art sets, each with its own curated audio experience.
If you’re a Super Hero fan, we have a thrilling set for you. Build 1 of 3 portraits of the iconic Iron Man suits of armor with this LEGO® Art Marvel Studios Iron Man (31199) set, while you relish a creative escape from everyday life.
Build 1 of 3 detailed portraits of Iron Man’s armor, the MARK III, the HULKBUSTER MARK I or the MARK LXXXV. If you want more, buy and combine 3 sets into an ultimate Iron Man piece. As part of this new LEGO building experience, listen to the included Soundtrack for stories and cool details about the set as you build. Finish the project with a Marvel Studios signature plate, then display it on a wall or shelf.
You don’t need to be an artist or have loads of LEGO models to enjoy the satisfaction of completing this wall art kit. This LEGO Art set is part of a collection of building kits focused on music, art, design and architecture, which make great gifts for anyone (including yourself) seeking a new project.
- Build this LEGO® Art Marvel Studios Iron Man (31199) set, featuring a model with 3 build options. Display your favorite version of Iron Man’s armor on your wall or shelf after you spend quality time making it.
- Set your creative side free with this 3,156-piece LEGO® set that includes 9 canvas wall decor plates, a Marvel Studios signature plate, brick-built LEGO frame, new hanging element and piece separator for easy rebuilding.
- Relieve stress while you create a unique LEGO® portrait of the MARK III, the HULKBUSTER MARK I or the MARK LXXXV armored Iron Man suits. With the immersive Soundtrack, you can learn unexpected details as you build.
- Revel in your love of Super Heroes while building this unique LEGO® kit. To really push your creativity, buy and combine 3 of the sets to create an ultimate Iron Man wall piece to display in your home or office.
- This 3in1 LEGO® Art set measures over 15.5” (40cm) square. Display it on a wall or shelf, where its details help it stand out. It makes a great gift for you or another creative builder who’s into Super Heroes or Iron Man.
- No batteries needed. This art set for adults offers an immersive build with LEGO® pieces and a unique Soundtrack. Escape your daily routine and create an incredible display piece.
- The coffee-table-quality instructions guide you through the project, starting with a deep dive into Iron Man before you begin building. Enjoy the Soundtrack made for this LEGO® set while you assemble the piece.
- Perfect to display on a wall or shelf, LEGO® Art models of iconic artworks, musicians, Super Heroes and Sith Lords offer you a rewarding building experience while you explore your passion for creative arts and crafts.
- LEGO® building pieces meet exacting quality standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and work every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® pieces are tested to ensure that every LEGO Art building set meets strict safety standards, making this Marvel Studios Iron Man wall decor piece as robust as it is beautiful.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0great setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfgreat set and design for any builder and especially Marvel fans!! I need 2 more to build the larger Iron man!!Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Marvel Studios Iron Man
- August 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing set but a bit priceyJJ01234 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeautiful set when fully complete, not the most technical set, fairly straight forward to make but reward at the end well worth the time. Took me 7-8 hours for ultimate edition made up of the 3 sets. Having PDF instructions on phone was not ideal, I always prefer the more authentic LEGO booklet and seeing as I paid £345 in total I think this could have been added. Price is high but looking at the finished piece hanging on my wall I'd say its worth it. Great set, look forward to see more from LEGO art.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Marvel Studios Iron Man
- August 6th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0How do you relax?Furyloughed | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI recommend buying a craft bin to separate and hold all of the stud pieces when building. I bought one for three bucks (Lego should have included something in the set to at least store the pieces that are not in use). As another reviewer said it is like painting by numbers and if you find that to be a relaxing activity then you might like this set. I believe the intention is to periodically change the image and experience the "relaxing" process multiple times. I think it is overpriced for what you get especially since you can only display one image at a time and the set is made up of mostly stud pieces. Plus in order to do the mega build you have to buy multiple of the same set. A practice I haven't been fond of to be honest. Furthermore doing so would carry a larger price tag than most of Lego's recent adult theme builds. If you plan on doing the build multiple times as a way to relax . I say you should go ahead and purchase. Otherwise you may be disappointed in only being able to display one image at a time and not being able to do the mega build without additional purchases.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Marvel Studios Iron Man
- August 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Made this with MS ExcelJunH | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I didn't buy this product yet. But I think it is awesome, so I made this with MS Excel. Thank you, LEGO team, for this great experience!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Marvel Studios Iron Man