Presenting the largest ship in the world – the record-breaking Maersk ‘Triple-E.’ Built from over 1,500 bricks, the model recreates the real vessel in amazing detail. Our LEGO® designers have included rare colors such as medium azur, dark red, sand blue and sand green. There are rotating gold-colored screw blades leading to the brick-built twin propeller engines, which you can view through the window built into the port side of the ship. You can even customize it by adding or removing the containers. This authentic set includes a display stand and fact plaque with detailed information about the ship and, as a finishing touch, there’s the gold coin that is added under the mast of all Maersk Line ships for good luck on their voyages. This model is perfect for LEGO fans!
- Features include rotating gold-colored propeller blades, brick-built twin 8-cylinder engines, viewing window into the engine compartment, adjustable rudders, detachable lifeboats, removable containers, rotating crane arms and a special ‘good luck’ coin
- Includes rare medium azur, dark red, sand blue and sand green colored elements
- Play with the model on carpeted surfaces or mount the model on the display stand
- Building instructions also include interesting facts about the real ship
- Includes 1,516 bricks
- Ship (mounted on stand) measures over 8” (21cm) high, 25” (65cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 3 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lego Maersk makes you wanna see the huge real one.0LRAK | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBe sure to have space on the shelf for Lego Maersk, cuz it is one big set piece. Size-wise, it's about 3 tissue boxes in scale and is hefty in weight. It took 3 hrs to build, not bad at all since I expected it to be 6 hrs; the containers can be repetitive but easy to put together since they're mostly 2x4 bricks; stickers are very time-consuming to put on; there are unique colours and pieces I haven't seen before; the rudders were a bit annoying cuz they kept popping off during construction; it was challenging but not as complicated as I thought it'd be. I'm definitely pleased with this set, the size and colours are the highlights and pretty enjoyable to build.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Maersk Line Triple-E
- in 5 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Set - Terrible StickersTexasade | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall this is a great set and looks very nice, but it will drive you nuts placing the over 125 stickers for each container, especially if you want them to be reasonably level and spaced well. It took over an hour to do this which took away from the fun of building it. Why Lego did not print ‘Maersk’ on the side of each 2 by 4 brick defeats me!!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Maersk Line Triple-E
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Impressive Shipm0nster4h1re | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Lego set is truly cool. Lego somehow was able to capture the feel and impressive bulky mass of huge container ships, which are almost unbelievable when you see them in real life. I wasn't as put off by the stickers as some of the builders were. They do take a little while to apply but add a level of detail to the model that you couldn't get without them. While I understand that this is a Maersk Line model, I am in the process of making a set of containers which include more container colors and stickers for other shipping companies (Simply for added realism as I've never seen a ship with every container matching).Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Maersk Line Triple-E
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best purchase everMSC1986 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I'm very impressed by all the details in this Maersk Triple E building set by Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Maersk Line Triple-E