Celebrate iconic design with this charming double-decker London Bus, featuring a wealth of authentic details, including a bright-red color scheme, panoramic windshield, specially made standard-tread tires, destination sign, and an open rear boarding deck with a hand pole, ticket bin, fire extinguisher and a half-spiral staircase that leads to the upper sightseeing deck. Functions include an opening hood with engine, detailed driver’s cab with a sliding door, and a removable roof and upper deck for access to the detailed interior with worn look seating and additional authentic details, including a forgotten umbrella, newspaper, empty beverage can and discarded chewing gum. Reversible transit advertising posters are also provided as printed labels with a 1950s or present-day London promotion. This LEGO® Creator Expert model has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience with a touch of nostalgia and charm.
- The London Bus comes with an array of brick-built features and details, including large windows, bright red curved bodywork, panoramic windshield, reversible transit advertising posters provided as printed labels, specially made standard-tread tires and a destination sign. It also has an opening hood with engine, detailed driver’s cab with sliding door, and a removable roof and upper deck for access to the detailed interior.
- Interior details include worn look seating, open rear boarding deck with a hand pole, ticket bin, fire extinguisher and a half-spiral staircase that leads to the sightseeing deck. Additional authentic detailing includes a forgotten umbrella, newspaper, empty beverage can and discarded chewing gum elements.
- Choose your favorite decade with the miniature, reversible transit advertising posters, featuring a 1950s or present day London promotion.
- Remove the roof and upper deck for full access to the detailed interior.
- Slide open the driver’s door to access the detailed cab with panoramic windscreen.
- Lift the hood to access the engine.
- Special elements include a new-for-August-2017 tire with standard tread, quarter bows and arches in red, and 1x1x1 A2/3 bricks with vertical studs.
- This model includes more than 1,680 pieces.
- This model is scaled for shelf display alongside other models in the LEGO® Creator Expert vehicle series.
- Measures over 7” (18cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- July 25th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Eye CatcherI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a lovely set produced by Lego. If you are a collector then this is definitely the set for you! Personally I think it stands out amongst all of the other Creator vehicles so far. Some design elements could of been refined a little but overall it was a great build. I would definitely recommend this product.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55London Bus
- March 23rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AMAZINGI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought it for my 7yo son and he absolutely love it. It was a small challenge to him but he having a great time with it. Lots of fun with building and after. Highly recommended to every Lego loversPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55London Bus
- January 2nd, 2022Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0CollectionI would recommend this to a friend!I like to collect the creator expert sets so this set looks nice with the rest of them.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55London Bus
- August 5th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Decent build but a couple of gripesI would recommend this to a friend!The build itself was straight forward. Details: I was a bit unhappy with the sticker applied to the upper-front windscreen. It's a thin, red line and, with no straight edges to use as reference, it nearly impossible to apply squarely. The pole in the entryway is flexible to allow some of the small bits (i.e. tickets and umbrella) to be removed. But the flexing required to do so is pretty severe and the bending appears to stick around, leaving the pole looking bendy permanently. General Build: Build appeared very solid until the last couple steps. The two front corners tend to pop off unless the removable roof is reattached with great care. Also, the rear-view mirrors fall off with the slightest touch. Even the vibration from rolling the bus along the floor will cause the mirrors to detach.Play Experience3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45London Bus