LEGO® xtra Brick StickersXtra
Temporarily out of stock
Bring extra-realistic details to your LEGO® creations with this new-for-January-2019 LEGO xtra 853921 Brick Stickers set, featuring 5 sticker sheets with a huge choice of town-style stickers, such as clock faces and road signs, plus a selection of cool LEGO elements to get your town started.
- Features 5 town-themed sticker sheets, plus 12 LEGO® town starter elements.
- Each sticker sheet measures over 5” (14cm) long and 5” (10cm) wide.
- March 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A must for any city layoutI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA fantastic addition to any lego city layout big or small! Great to see the graphic designers going to town and coming up with a great range of interesting and useful stickers, that really add the finishing touches to our streets. More please, the extras range is great!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® xtra Brick Stickers
- March 19th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Thank you.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFinally. I've been asking for a product like this for a while. Huge thanks. So much more detail can now be added. I'm glad you listened to me asking for stickers while a plethora of youtubers with no creativity complain about stickers to Lego on YouTube. I get so many ideas from just one sticker, so a pack like this is making my head spin, in a good way, lol. I would have only asked for more street signs. Overall this is an amazing product. Lego always goes above and beyond. Only suggestion would be to not discontinue this pack if you make another pack.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® xtra Brick Stickers
- September 19th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Bad batch???I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have now bought my second one of these just a few days back. I was really happy with the first one purchased and often times to put me over the $35 free shipping threshold I will often throw in 1 or more of these Xtra packs. My second one arrived and I have noticed that several of the the stickers on the first layer are peeling off!! Really hope that this is a random event, as I have said earlier that this is my second set of them and the first set was perfect.September 21, 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceOh no, that's not good! Don't worry though, we'd be happy to help you out with these stickers. Go to LEGO.build/Service-BV to get in touch with us so we can arrange a replacement.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® xtra Brick Stickers
- March 10th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A step in the right directionheli |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe XTRA series is a great addition to the lineup of available Lego products. In the past there have been accessory packs which were very similar. The idea is a builder might want some special parts which are not typically found in a collection of spare generic bricks. The parts can be used to add nice details such as lamps and signs. Having the stickers available separately is a first as far as I know, though there have been sticker sheets included in old idea books from the 80's and 90's. This sticker pack has a great collection of patterns, signs and logos for your own builds. They are mostly useful for city builders and not so much for other themes such as space. The price seems fair considering you get about 160 stickers and 12 parts. Some of the parts are useful too such as the Fabuland style sign and the clear panel piece. Stickers are somewhat controversial among Lego fans. A lot of people do not like sets with stickers for a variety of reasons, but Lego uses them a lot because they are far less expensive than printed parts. It makes perfect sense, but I think there is one major issue: the stickers are some of the first parts that will get damaged when you play with a set. It also makes it difficult to make your own builds, because some parts are stickered so you might have to remove the sticker to make your own stuff. All of this would not be such an issue if the stickers were readily available as spares. So I think a great compromise would be to make stickers available as replacement parts through the bricks & pieces service or even better, just include a few spare sticker sheets in each set. They cost almost nothing to print, so why not provide a few spares? In any case, I hope the XTRA series will continue with more parts in the future. Though I would like to see some other themes too (not City related).Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® xtra Brick Stickers