LEGO® Wooden MinifigureLEGO® Wooden Minifigure3.3333512.
Search for your address by entering a street name.
Back to our roots
Inspired by the first toys handcrafted in wood by LEGO creator Ole Kirk Kristiansen.
Tell your story
Customize the minifigure any way you want to show the world your unique brand of creativity.
See how artists have added different materials, media and magic to their LEGO Originals.
Build your collection with LEGO® Originals bundlesWith a carved wooden minifigure that’s five times the size of a traditional minifigure, LEGO® Originals is a must-have for LEGO fans. Use your imagination and create your own design or display as is. And now you can save big on this limited-edition collectible with one of three LEGO Originals bundles, too!
Inspired by the classic LEGO minifigure, limited-edition LEGO Originals offer a new way to explore and celebrate your own imagination.
Celebrate a true icon of play with this beautiful, LEGO® Originals Wooden Minifigure (853967). A 5:1 upscaled version of the classic minifigure, it is carved out of oak and has adjustable plastic hands. It is presented in a premium gift box with a leaflet featuring inspirational ideas for owners to customize the model in their own ways, plus instructions to build 5 cute items using the included LEGO bricks.
- A beautiful, 5:1 upscaled, wooden version of the classic LEGO® minifigure introduced to LEGO sets in 1978, for display as it is or for ‘make-it-your-own’ customization.
- Reflecting LEGO® origins as a producer of handmade wooden toys, this premium-quality model is handcrafted from FSC-certified oak, with adjustable plastic hands just like today's LEGO minifigures.
- This set also includes a 28-page leaflet featuring the history of the minifigure and the development of this wooden model, plus inspiring examples of how LEGO® creatives personalised their models.
- The leaflet also has instructions on how to build 5 fun little models for the minifigure to hold using the included 29 LEGO® elements.
- Presented in a premium gift box, this set makes a fantastic birthday, Christmas or nostalgic present for LEGO® fans and any creative person.
- Owners can unleash their creativity to dress up, paint or do whatever they want to customize the minifigure in unique ways and then show off their creations via social media using #LEGOOriginals.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) tall, 4” (11cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 19 hoursAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Celebrating Heritage and JoySevzy | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe iconic minifigure in hand assembled rose oak. Now that's history, that's heritage, that's special. Yes you can decorate it and customise it - if you're brave enough - but it's more than just a Lego set or Lego piece; even our prized UCS Millennium Falcons. It's acknowledging a brand and their history; which in turn celebrates our love for that brand and the joy it has given us and generations of our families. That's how I see this, and it was a pleasure to attend the VIP World Launch in London, where, if I do ever pluck up the courage, I received plenty of inspiration from the decorated versions in the gallery. Now, what would look good next to this minifigure? Ah, how about that iconic wooden duck?!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Wooden Minifigure
- in about 19 hoursAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great Collector ItemLegoPaul63 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a wonderful collector item to display, even if you never take it out of the box. You are able to take off the lid as there are no tape seals holding it on. You can then see the wooden minifigure in all it's wooden glory! For the designs created already, I enjoyed the knitted costumes, mostly as this allowed the minifigure to remain wooden, and you could change the costumes again and again.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Wooden Minifigure
- in about 1 hourAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0NO ARTICULATION - Overpriced woodtaylor1234 | 19-24I bought this item as it was a cool addition to a mini figure collection - as it's an interesting scale, limited item, and unique. However, when it arrived I was heavily disappointed in the item. Nowhere on the website does it state that the arms and legs don't articulate. I was happy to pay $150 CAD for the item, but not when it arrived as a glued together piece of wood. I'm pretty disappointed after the item arrived, and I wouldn't buy it again. So if you're looking at purchasing the item, keep in mind that none of the arms and legs move - something that LEGO doesn't tell you.November 11, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear about the confusion. The only articulation is in the hands, which is why they're called out specifically in the description as moving like a traditional minifigure.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Was this helpful?25LEGO® Wooden Minifigure
- in about 1 hourAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Dissapointed, definately not worth it.AbbyNormal | 45-54Purchased for: SelfSo I stayed up late the night before it was to be released for VIP members to make sure we were able to get one thinking it would be a great display piece. When the figure arrived I noticed that the box wasn't sealed and that it was lose in the box its shipped in. Now that just made me grumble until I opened the figure box and the first thing I noticed was the globs of glue holding the arms in place. There was nothing in the description to indicate that the arms didn't move but the fact that when they glued the arms they used so much that it started squeezing out the sides and is extremely visible at first look. I understood about the hands being plastic so they didn't break when you tried to put things in them. But to glue down the arms and then charge $120.00 is almost insulting.
Response from LEGO SHOPNovember 11, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear that your minifigure didn't meet your expectations. We'd like to grab a little more information - please get in touch at LEGO.build/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15LEGO® Wooden Minifigure