Kids can wake up to a gift every day in the run-up to Christmas with the 2020 LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar (75279) holiday building set. Behind each of the 24 doors is a Star Wars LEGO minifigure, LEGO figure, buildable starship, vehicle or location. Also, look out for a code to unlock Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga game content. Quick builds, unlimited creative fun There are 6 LEGO minifigures and 6 LEGO figures to discover, such as Darth Vader with Christmas sweater decoration and D-O with a festive hat, plus a foldout playmat with an image of the Millennium Falcon with Christmas lights to inspire creative play. The 12 mini builds in this holiday calendar include Anakin’s Podracer, a Republic Cruiser and Darth Vader’s Castle. Great gift ideas Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe. LEGO Star Wars building toys are hugely popular, with fun Christmas gift ideas for kids and fans of all ages.Building Instructions
- Build Christmas joy with the LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar (75279), featuring buildable characters, vehicles and locations behind each door. There is also a code to unlock Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga game content.
- Includes 6 LEGO® minifigures and 6 LEGO figures, such as Poe Dameron and Darth Vader with Christmas sweater decorations and Tauntaun with a red nose, plus a foldout playmat with a Millennium Falcon image for role play.
- There are also 12 mini build toys including the Millennium Falcon, an A-wing, TIE Fighter, X-wing, Droid Control Ship, Anakin’s Podracer and Darth Vader’s Castle to spark kids’ imaginations in the run-up to Christmas.
- This 311-piece advent calendar building set makes a fun Christmas holiday gift for kids aged 7 and up, and the characters and construction models can be used with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets for even more creative play.
- Between door-opening ceremonies and playtime adventures, the 2020 LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar makes an eye-catching, festive display piece in any room.
- The collectibles found in this LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar construction playset are built with LEGO bricks and powered by children’s creativity – no batteries required – so their galactic adventures never stop!
- Is your youngster a LEGO® newbie? Don't worry. There is a drawing showing the bricks for each mini build in this Star Wars™ Xmas Advent calendar to guide them, so they can build with the confidence of a true Jedi!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building toys are awesome for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, dream up original stories or just build and display the awesome construction models.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, they have met the highest industry standards to ensure that they fit together perfectly and with ease.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this Xmas Advent calendar meets the highest safety and quality standards on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
74% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3.6out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.4out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.2out of 5 stars
- September 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0fun little builds in clever packagingslugbiker | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLots of fun little builds. Nice packaging: flap comes down for assembly/play surface; and then the finished piece (except for #8) will fit back into its cubbyhole. Tons of extra little pieces (see photo). Only negative is the pile of little plastic bags - looking forward to the conversion to recyclable paper bags.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar
- December 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Advent CalendarLegoLulu | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI am so pleased with this Star Wars calendar!! It is a great improvement from last year's calendar. Excellent selection of minifigs and builds. The mini builds are amazing and such attention to detail that at a glance you immediately recognize what you're looking at even though it is microscale. I bought 2 for my 2 boys ages 9 and 7. The pictures on the little doors are clear instructions for my 9 year old. It's wonderful to see them enjoy it together and big brother helping little brother with the builds. The bonding just warms my heart and they are entertained for a good few minutes of play each day. I highly recommend this calendar, but buy it at a more affordable price at another retail store.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar
- December 6th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A pretty good yearDoktor | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love these calendars and this year’s is especially festive with unique holiday builds and minifig prints, so thanks for that! What I really don’t like is how spoilery the packaging is… I understand you can’t avoid showing some of that stuff on the outside of the box, but inside on the actual calendar? It’s too much! Let us enjoy some surprises please! The simpler backgrounds from past years were better, and made for nice photos of the models.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar
- September 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Christmas Jumpers at last!Scottberg91 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJust bought this today, I've not opened it yet as I'm going to do it by the book but, gotta say I was very excited to see photos of it. It looks really great certainly a big improvement on the past few years. There looks to be a good selection of builds most of which I can see or guess at what they are. The figures also look really good, I've been thinking for years that they should do some figures with Christmas jumpers and lo and behold we get 2 nice figures with lovely jumpers and not only that but, the new very cute droid from the last film with a santa hat, very happy with that figure selection plus a nice version of Rey and a Sith Trooper. Of course there's the Stormtrooper and Battle Droid which seem to be standard fare although the Stormtrooper has the new helmet design and I don't have a problem with Battle Droids as it bulks up the army but, would be nice to see perhaps one with a different coloured torso better yet one of the reddish Geonosis droids or the new ones with the green noses and torsos. Also worth noting that there appears to be a Pit Droid which is certainly not a common build and may not have been included in any sets for a while. So yeah I think it looks like it's going to be good value particularly compared with previous years I think it offers a much more exciting selection of figures (most of which I haven't got) and builds, really looking forward to building it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar