Open a door of this super-fun advent calendar each day in December to discover a LEGO® Star Wars themed minifigure, starship, vehicle or other collectible. There’s even a foldout playmat featuring images from Jakku, Starkiller Base and deep space for epic Star Wars encounters. This holiday gift is perfect for rebels, Sith Lords, Scavengers and any other life form, and includes 7 minifigures and a BB-8 figure.
- Open a door every day to reveal 24 different LEGO® Star Wars themed gifts.
- Features 7 minifigures plus a fun holiday-themed figure.
- Vehicles include The Ghost, The Phantom, Stormtrooper transport, Rey’s speeder, Millennium Falcon, Snowspeeder, Krennic's Shuttle, Y-wing, TIE Striker, Hovertank, AT-ST, blaster cannon, snow blower and a sled with boosters!
- Weapons include 3 blaster pistols and 2 blasters.
- Accessory elements include a wrench and a crowbar.
- Also includes a foldout playmat with Jakku, Starkiller Base and deep space play scenes.
- Collect all the gifts and play out your own epic LEGO® Star Wars adventures.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- December 3rd, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0A little uninspiring and disappointing this yearLegoHenry | 35-44Purchased for: SonMy son is a little uninspired by this years Star Wars calendar so far which he got for his November Birthday... Ok, so we're only on day 3 but having had a look at what's to come; The builds are not iconic, based on newer (maybe unseen?) characters and lacking the usual festivity. Compared to last years calendar you get 1 less minifigure but 27 more pieces - Spares? He is not ungrateful but I hope he'll enjoy it more closer to the big day. I will let him decide next year if he wants another but will probably end up saving £25Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar
- October 2nd, 2017Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Terrible setRob2 | 14-18I loved the Star Wars themed advent calendars and I have bought them all so far. Sadly, this one is the worst. The figurines are not as unique as before (and I don't mind the lack of Christmas themed figurines, I have issues with the low number of figurines and that the figures are not as "big-league" as before.) There is also less unique parts. The small ships are often the boring part of these sets, they always seemed like a bit of "token characters". Come on a small simple sleigh with a few colourful blocks as presents? So boring and so basic.... Many of us buy these because they were full with useful and special parts, nice accessories and cool figurines. Not this one :( This time I feel there wasn't much effort to amaze and the designer of this set seemed to take the cheap and easy way of least effort. The only thing I applaud is the increased number of pieces. Altogether a disappointment, I hope next year's set will be better equipped and more interesting.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Was this helpful?15LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar
- September 16th, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Dissapointing Christmas FigureShakey | 35-44Purchased for: SonMy sons adore these advents calendars but the highlight every year, as I am sure it is for many, is who we will get as a Christmas themed minifigure. Past sets have yielded some great Santa themed Star Wars characters and even the slightly disappointing C3PO had a printed jacket. This year though we get a regular figure with a Santa hat, something anyone could quite easily knock up themselves. Very disappointing and while the rest of the builds and figures are great this exclusive aspect has always been a draw and this year utterly fails to impress. I mean there are so many better figures that could have been given the Christmas treatment and even this character was begging to be turned into a Christmas bauble surely!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?25LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar
- September 4th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great variety, but lack of creativityPedroHBC | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNice mini build and nice variety, really loved the part that LEGO put Sabine Wren on it!! The only thing I did not liked was the lack of creativity on the festive special minifigure, instead of making a exclusive minifig for this set, they just made a normal bb-8. I think they could have made a festive Kylo Ren, it would be way better. But overall, great set and great minifigPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar