Open a door of this super-fun advent calendar each day in December to discover a LEGO® Star Wars themed minifigure, starship, vehicle or other collectible. There’s even a foldout playmat featuring images from Jakku, Starkiller Base and deep space for epic Star Wars encounters. This holiday gift is perfect for rebels, Sith Lords, Scavengers and any other life form, and includes 7 minifigures and a BB-8 figure.
- Open a door every day to reveal 24 different LEGO® Star Wars themed gifts.
- Features 7 minifigures plus a fun holiday-themed figure.
- Vehicles include The Ghost, The Phantom, Stormtrooper transport, Rey’s speeder, Millennium Falcon, Snowspeeder, Krennic's Shuttle, Y-wing, TIE Striker, Hovertank, AT-ST, blaster cannon, snow blower and a sled with boosters!
- Weapons include 3 blaster pistols and 2 blasters.
- Accessory elements include a wrench and a crowbar.
- Also includes a foldout playmat with Jakku, Starkiller Base and deep space play scenes.
- Collect all the gifts and play out your own epic LEGO® Star Wars adventures.
- December 3rd, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0A little uninspiring and disappointing this yearPurchased for: SonMy son is a little uninspired by this years Star Wars calendar so far which he got for his November Birthday... Ok, so we're only on day 3 but having had a look at what's to come; The builds are not iconic, based on newer (maybe unseen?) characters and lacking the usual festivity. Compared to last years calendar you get 1 less minifigure but 27 more pieces - Spares? He is not ungrateful but I hope he'll enjoy it more closer to the big day. I will let him decide next year if he wants another but will probably end up saving £25Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar
- September 16th, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Dissapointing Christmas FigureShakey |Purchased for: SonMy sons adore these advents calendars but the highlight every year, as I am sure it is for many, is who we will get as a Christmas themed minifigure. Past sets have yielded some great Santa themed Star Wars characters and even the slightly disappointing C3PO had a printed jacket. This year though we get a regular figure with a Santa hat, something anyone could quite easily knock up themselves. Very disappointing and while the rest of the builds and figures are great this exclusive aspect has always been a draw and this year utterly fails to impress. I mean there are so many better figures that could have been given the Christmas treatment and even this character was begging to be turned into a Christmas bauble surely!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?25LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar
- September 30th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Good Star Wars SetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThere seem to be complaints about this being a disappointing Christmas set, but I bought it because I am a Star Wars fan. I like that the advent calendar gives me access to a variety of minifigures from different Star Wars series. Pros: * Good minifigures (nice to get a Sabine as well extra stormies) * Fun microfighters * Interesting element builds (especially the Resistance mounted gun) Con: * Price. I'm sure the Star Wars licensing is what pushes the price point up. If you're a Star Wars fan, it's a good set. If you're looking for something specifically Christmas related, Lego offers other sets that are more suited to that need.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar
- September 30th, 2017Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Tusserte |Purchased for: SelfThe minifigs are the most important part of an advent calendar to me, and this set was a huge miss. Unkar's thug is one of the least desired LEGO Star Wars minifigs and is barely in Episode 7. First Order Snowtroopers have never even been shown in a Star Wars movie and I wish LEGO would stick to canon material. As an adult fan I've never watched the cartoons so I don't know or care about Sabine Wren. Finally there is nothing special about the BB-8 with a Santa Hat on top. It's just lazy design. The only interesting figure is the Imperial officer since it has a new printed torso. Some of the mini builds are interesting but not worth it given how bad the rest of the set is.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?15LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar