- LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
Build an extra medium-strength, medium-sized M-Motor into your LEGO® creations and watch things start moving!
- Use the M-Motor for speed.
- Requires battery box (Item #8881, #8878 + #45517, or #88000), not included.
86% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.7out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
- March 13th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Works wellwnadgmom | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonExcellent product. Works well for the price. Very easy to use.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 minsWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
- July 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Powerful MotorLegopenguin | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this at my local Lego store to go with the Creator Expert Roller Coaster. The motor is very powerful and is pretty quiet. It is slightly overpriced, but it does its job well.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
- November 27th, 2008Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Small, Yet powerful enough.Ghost88 |I would recommend this to a friend!First off, if you wish to just get a lot of power and torque out of your motor, this isn't the one for you. However. If you wish to apply a smaller, more precise motor to your creation, then this is it. And here's why. The XL motor is good for a lot of applications, but regarding steering, and/or gearboxes, it does no good, since the torque is so powerful, it will surely rip your model appart. I applied this motor to my 4 speed manual gearbox, and it worked so well, I had to keep it. It was not as powerful as the XL, but it did not rip the car appart, and, in 2nd 3rd and 4th gear the car can still pick up a lot of speed. On a final note, it is extremely easy to apply and to mount to your model, due to it's size, and at the same time it won't add as much weight as the XL motor. So, easy to use, practical, powerful, and not as bad as you'd think.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
- August 14th, 2009Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Endless Possibilities.....I would recommend this to a friend!The motor itself for me is quite powerful but I don't know because I haven't gotten the XL motor yet. All you really need is the battery box and you can build a number of things such as windmills ( if you put minifigs on the windmill they spin like crazy), RC cars ( if you buy two of these motors, the IR receiver and a battery box it works great), drills ( that can tear through paper), it can also be used to clean your dusty legos if you put a q tip on a axle attached to the motor with a rubber band to keep the q tip still, and much much more. Great motor and can be used for a number of things.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor
Shop more like this: