- LEGO® Power Functions IR Remote Control
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions IR Remote Control
Average rating4.6out of 5 stars
Shop more like this:
Build a LEGO® Power Functions IR receiver, battery box and motors into your LEGO creations, then use this handy remote control to start, stop, change direction and more!Building Instructions
- The LEGO Power Functions IR Remote Control system operates on 4 different channels enabling the use of 4 models being controlled at the same time.
- Control up to 8 different LEGO Power Functions with one remote by connecting 2 LEGO Power Functions to 4 different receivers each.
- The reaching distance of the infra-red RC system is at least 30' (10m).
- Requires IR Receiver (Item #8884), not included.
- Requires 3 AAA (1.5V) batteries, not included.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
90% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.9out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
- May 6th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Must Have!IRateLegoSets | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!When you start to make things with the starter Power Functions pack, you realize, that you have to keep it near you. Not anymore. GET THIS RIGHT AWAY BEST MONEY YOU WILL SPEND ON LEGO POWER FUNCTIONS!!! :)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions IR Remote Control
- March 29th, 2008Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is COOL!!I would recommend this to a friend!This is COOL!! I have never experienced something like this! Being able to control your LEGO creations without touching them is so cool! The problem is that to use it you need the IR remote,battery box and obviously a motor(you can read my reviews on these items also). I think it works best with technic LEGOs. Yes, I would recommend this to ALL my friends who build LEGOs.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions IR Remote Control
- January 17th, 2009Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Buy this!Someone |I would recommend this to a friend!This is awesome! You must have this. you can control many motors without a wire. Theres one bad side:I build a boat with my friend and it was ok but the remote and receiver dont work near the water because the signal goes to water and goes away (sorry my english is not so good)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions IR Remote Control
- May 6th, 2008Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great deal on power functions remote controlI would recommend this to a friend!This is a great item only if you have or are getting the battery pack, IR senser, and a couple of moters.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions IR Remote Control