- LEGO® Pirates
- LEGO® Pirates Chess Set
LEGO® Pirates Chess Set
Arrr, there be a Pirates Chess Set off the port bow! Build the fun beach-themed board, assemble the 32 colorful, brick-built playing pieces, and start learning this classic strategy game with your friends and family! This fun set includes pirates and Bluecoats, which you can easily move around the board. Now hoist the mainsail and get ready for victory, me hearties! Set includes 20 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories.
- Set includes 20 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories
- Features 32 playing pieces, brick-built chess board and beach-theme styling
- Multi-purpose brick separator included
- A fun way to learn this classic game
- Chess has never been so fun!
- Play pirates vs Bluecoats!
- Board measures over 14” (38cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide
- August 29th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Pirates Chess setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had seen a review of this set on you tube which intrigued me and got me to thinking about buying this otherwise I probably never would have. I am not a chess player and don't intend to become one! However its fun staging them on the board. That all said I love mini figures and there is a large collection of them here. Yes there is some reception but if you are looking to get many figures this is a way to build up your collection for whatever purpose. The other point that the You Tube reviewer pointed out is that there are some relatively useful pieces in the set so if you have no plans of actually using the set it makes for some good parts. Its super easy to build so no challenge here for those that are looking for that.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Pirates Chess Set
- November 20th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good looking set! I hope to see it under my tree!I would recommend this to a friend!I like the look of the set and am looking forward to adding this to my collection. The only thing I have to say about it has to do with the photos both on the webpage and on the box. The chessboard needs to be rotated 90-degrees. The white square is always on the players right. I did notice that in the customer photos that one person corrected this in their build.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Pirates Chess Set
- July 23rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Need new figures for chess setMayg |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhile I enjoyed this set very much, I found that the geometric and highly stylized castle, rook and knights are not very recognizable or even play like. I am replacing them with other minifigures, such as the recent shark minifigure from Series 15 as rooks on the pirate side. Unfortunately Lego does not let one easily build new figures from scratch, so it means going to the secondary market. The set is very colourful, and best of all, fun.July 25, 2016Nick - Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesWe're glad that you've been enjoying your LEGO® Chess set! It's great to hear about those creative custom changes made with the minifigures- it's part of the beauty of the wide range of parts and themes we have, or have had, available. You may find our Pick A Brick service (http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Pick-A-Brick-ByTheme) or any other available Minifigures Series (http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Minifigures-ByCategory) helpful too!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Pirates Chess Set
- January 22nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Chess Set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis LEGO Pirates Chess Set is AWESOME. It's a FUN and a great way to teach kids to play chess. All the chess pieces and the entire set look great and they are very well thought out, especially the two opposing sides being Pirates and the British Army. As a family, we're having loads of fun learning about chess and learning the different strategies needed to beat each other, etc. We highly recommend this product.Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Pirates Chess Set