LEGO® Minifigures Series 11Minifigures
With 16 all-new, special minifigures in Series 11, the LEGO® Minifigure Collection continues to grow. Each minifigure comes in a sealed “mystery” bag with its own special accessories, display plate and collector’s booklet. Inspired by movies, sports, history and just everyday life, this collection includes: Scientist, Lady Robot, Evil Mech, Yeti, Jazz Musician, Holiday Elf, Constable, Bavarian Lady, Diner Waitress, Scarecrow, Barbarian, Welder, Mountain Climber, Grandma, Tiki Warrior and a Gingerbread Man.
• Every minifigure comes with accessories and a display plate• A must-have for LEGO® minifigure collectors• PLEASE NOTE: Only 1 of 16 individual minifigures in each “mystery” bag.
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate requests for specific minifigures – and some minifigures may be more difficult to find than others. You may receive 2 or more of the same minifigures – trade with your friends to collect them all! A maximum of 16 minifigures may be ordered per address, per household.
- September 2nd, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Feel the packs for these Mini's before others.LegoVIP119 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!As a family we went to the Newark Lego store this morning and were elbows deep into series 11 feeling the packs along with 3-4 others at about 11:30am. The store opened at 11. I was able to find all the different mini's except for the Scarecrow, Grandma, Tiki Warrior and the Saxophone player. I know for a fact a few customers had already pilfered the 3 cases they had out as soon as the store opened. My suggestion is to grab the Scarecrow, Grandma, the Tiki Warrior, and the Saxophone player ASAP. There were a ton of Constables, Yetis, Welders, and Gingerbread men. The others were hit or miss. Furthermore, awesome set! No annoying Mr. Gold to worry about either. Great Job Lego!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Minifigures Series 11
- September 7th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO® Minifigures Series 11la5erbeam | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I love this series! Not only because it has lots of cool accessories, but for a decent price also! Some of the accessories I like are the exclusive cat with the Grandma, the saxophone with the jazz musician, the 2 swords with the barbarian, and the present/teddy bear with the elf. I also think the welder is great, as it would go with any garage/workshop in your Lego city!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Minifigures Series 11
- September 1st, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0MY SON LOVES THEM!Alisa2000 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!My son got some of these when he went to the lego store with his friends and didn't stop talking about them all day. He loves to build lego and overall this product is great.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Minifigures Series 11
- October 1st, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Series Eleven is a Winner!DrCockroach | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is really a great collection of minifigures, one of the best so far. It has some great new pieces, fun characters and colourful packaging. These minifigures really stand-out and are fun to play with. These characters are surely worth it for any minifigure collector or a casual Lego fan. They are also a great display piece, in a proper cabinet. You can find the good and bad points listed below, in order of their poster. Barbarian: He is a fun and exciting character, great for adding to your collection of warrior minifigures. He has his two blades and Aragorn's hair piece in black. He has gauntlets printed on his wrists and strap and buckle on his back, but no muscle printing there. His detail makes him stand-out, especially his printed skin pants! The annoyances here are that his back is not printed with any muscles and his accessories are rather plain. He also might do well with a second, calmer face - maybe celebrating a victory in battle. Scarecrow: This is a great minifigure and his detail is splendid. His back is printed with a thatched jersey splitting with hay and his arms are also printed with texture and patches. He has a brand new patched hat and the crow can be detached from it. His rake finishes him nicely. His detail is really the highlight here. No complaints are really with the Scarecrow, except that he might have had slightly more printing on his face or lower legs to show wear. Pretzel Girl: She is very fun and happy, making a perfect match to the series eight Lederhosen Guy, with a distinctly European flare! She has a printed cloth apron and dress, with her hair ending in plaits. Her cute freckled face and printed skirt and apron, as well as her torso, are great highlights for her. The dress can be hard to put around her legs and sticks out at one corner. Her hair could have used some printed bands or other detail. She has no back printing, which would finish her corset well. Evil Mech: He is very detailed, with printing on his arms, legs and torso. His armour is easy to slip on and he has a nicely printed face. He has a great science-fiction feel and his blaster finishes him off nicely. He is a bit much like the Battle Mech of series nine for my liking, and seems to be a repeat idea. His face might have been slightly more detailed. Island Warrior: This is a true stand-out from the rest. He has some-what basic but good printing on his torso and legs, with blue warrior paint on his face and chest. He can wear his tiki mask, strapped to his neck, or just reveal his face with a black hair piece tied with bone. His tiki mask is clipped on at the base around the neck. Could have used a slightly more exciting accessory or updated spear. Gingerbread Man: He is very cute and fun, with his Dunk Me mug and intricate printing. Little grainy dots are printed on his torso, face, arms and legs to represent the gingerbread texture. His headpiece is split by a swirl of chocolate. The printing icing is very nice and delicious looking! His accessory could have been a little better perhaps. Holiday Elf: He is small and adorable, making a great companion for the series eight Santa. He has bright green and gold printing, with his Teddy Bear adorned in a little bow tie. His present brick, printed, looks very inviting. The Holiday Elf is a great festive figure and his new hat might be good on an AFOL Smurf creation - recoloured. He would be well completed with some printing on his back, perhaps some gold curls and a finished belt strap. Yeti: A very new and exciting concept and a must-buy for true collectors. He has great wooly fur printing which bulks him up and makes him look fierce but friendly. His brand new head mold is thick and shaggy and looks great! His icy-pole is cute, but could have been a better accessory. Mountain Climber: This minifigure is a little more plain without his accessories but is a great sports addition to the series. His new coil of rope is very useful and his climbing gear printing is a highlight. I especially like his determined smiling face. He might have done well with a new pick accessorie or some back printing. His helmet could also have done with some added detail. Welder: The Welder is a great new addition and comes with many new and exciting pieces. His overalls are well printed, with burn marks and stitches and tears, and his face is very appropriate with a determined and grease stained look. His gas bottle is printed and his welding equipment is small and intricate, making it look great. He comes with no hair piece when he does not wear his welding mask and his back is not printed. Scientist: Somewhat plain, but a nice everyday addition, the Scientist is well printed with the ponytail hair-piece in dark brown and two flurescent coloured beakers. Her face printing is nicely done and captures her excitement and curiosity. She is a little plain and rather similar to the series four Crazy Scientist. Saxophone Player: Keen-eyed fans might notice the similarity between this character and one of the Blues Brothers. He has intricate torso printing, with creases in dark grey, and an appropriate face with drak shades and sideburns. His saxophone is great and is moulded in a shiny gold plastic, not the matte colour it appears to be. Beware, this is a rare catch. He is a little plain without his saxophone and seems to be quite rare. Diner Waitress: She is really great and her printing, though not on her back, is detailed and extenive. Her pink roller skates are a bonus and she has a brand-new hair piece with a twist and ponytail at the back. She has a double-sided face - one disapproving and one happy - and a name tag reading 'Tara', referencing a certain Lego designer. Her platter would have been nice with a hamburger or other fast-food. her back could have used some extra printed detail. Grandma: Grandma is very nice and makes a good companion for Grandpa in series ten. Her kitten is new and is great fun to play with, making her an ideal addition. Her face printing is intricate, with multiple wrinkles, and her torso is printed with cat faces and a necklace. Her pastel colours are a favourite. Her cardigan could be nicely finished with some back printing. Constable: A very portly and serious minifigure, he has simple but pleasing printing. His helmet is a highlight and he has a great new truncheon piece. His mustache printed face, with a chin strap, is very nice and makes him more 'English'. He lacks a little bit of printing anf and colour, most of hime being black. He is very common and may pop up a lot as a double. Lady Robot: Bright and colourful printing with lots of pink make her fun. She is a great companion for the series six Clockwork Robot and also has printed lipstick and eyelashes on her boxy head. Her torso and legs are sufficiently different and detailed in printing. She lacks any accessories. Overall another great series and a good purchase for any current collector of minifigures or anybody casual or someone who is just starting out. Yet another great purchase from Lego!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Minifigures Series 11